Sign in to follow this  
derroehre

This has to be the best droid ever

illegal-modifications.png

Does somebody have the artwork without the Card text and stuff? (or is capable of photoshoping or know where to find this picture)

I want this droid in my campaign and I want that picture.

Hmm. That link doesn’t come up in my main browser, but if I quote the article and then cut-n-paste the link into a different browser, I can get it to come up. I wonder what the issue is?

Anyway, I like the R4-unit-with-attitude — and the pair of twin light laser cannons. ;)

what if a character, in his past had rescued this droid, but then betrayed it somehow. Now the droid is seeking out to kill the play, and steals the biggest guns he can find and attaches them to himself.

After doing some reverse image searches with Google, I found a somewhat larger version of the card at http://www.x-wing.pl/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/r4b11.png

I did a bit of cropping on that image, and put a version up at https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/79813707/SW-EotE/r4b11.png

Here’s a preview of that cropped image, if you’re curious:

r4b11.png

I have an r4 droid in my game called paint-can. It is always covered in paint and it decorates its protocol Droid companion in fancy and artsy paintjobs and is a graffiti entusiast. . It kind of looks like that Droid in my head.

Edited by RodianClone