Sign in to follow this  
Serif Marak

Looking for 1 more for Roll20 group

Game time is Saturdays at 6pm Mountain Time.  We will typically be sitting down a little earlier than that and just bsing about whatever while I make sure the recording is working properly.

Game audio is recorded, so a mic is a must.

The current four players have already built their characters.  Currently need a Pilot and a Fixer (nerd) for the party.  Listing says one, but things happen.

Looking for this weekend.

Need at least one more player.  Lost one due to real life stuff, brought in another and he flaked on the first game.

Might have lost another, but am waiting to hear from him.  He said he could make it, but never showed and hasn't been online in the chat.

So, recruiting one and taking tentative applications for a second.

Edited by Serif Marak

Roughly 25 BBY.  Bounty Hunting group.  The Face is expected to try to avoid combat, or at least give the group the best odds before it starts, but I encourage that they be able to handle themselves to at least some degree once the blasters start firing.  Even if they just take points in Leadership.

You're not the good guys.  You are individuals of varying shades of gray, brought together to handle jobs others might not be willing, or able to take for various reasons.  None of you are licensed.  You operate under the authority of an NPC.  Think of it like Charlie's Angels in that you get your jobs from me, but are mostly expected to keep yourselves alive.

I see this is a few days old since the last request, but I'd be interested if you still had a slot open.

It's possible, but I won't know for a few weeks. Holidays.

One of my players might have to drop because of family stuff.

I see this is a few days old since the last request, but I'd be interested if you still had a slot open.

It's possible, but I won't know for a few weeks. Holidays.

One of my players might have to drop because of family stuff.

Not a problem, I know how the holidays are. Will be doing some traveling myself. But if you find you need another player, let me know. Feel free to PM me or whatever. :)

I'd be perfectly willing to try joining if a spot is still available. My schedule easily meets the requirements, just gotta get an adapter for the new headset I got for Christmas. I've looked at Roll20 and thought it would be a fun resource to use, even got an account, but I'd need some coaching to get used to working with it.

I've played Edge of the Empire with a group of friends before, as well as GMing two games. I'm a big fan of the Star Wars universe as well, so I have a lot of info collected for it. Just drop me a PM or something if a spot is still open, and I can work on hashing out a character with you. Then we can just get me up to date on my Roll20 account and I can drop in.