Sign in to follow this  
Sazzlefrats

Hero Card Storage (Custom Pocket Pages Layout Requests) - for Campaigns

I'm going to start making Pocket Pages for the Rebels Hero and the Imperials. What layouts make the most sense?

I had one person strongly suggest

1 - Hero Size pocket, 1 - regular playing card size pocket, and 10 -  mini card sized pockets.

Any thoughts on numbers of pockets or where the pockets should be?

IMG_1707.jpg

IMG_1708.jpg

Edited by Sazzlefrats

You need a bag sealer of some sort. Mine was pretty pricy, I wanted a nice one. Then you just add seals and cut the pages where you need additional pockets. This prototype page I made,  I actually trimmed the hero card, but the real page when I start making them, and assuming I get no new suggestions (like take a flying leap, jk), will side load the hero card, which will allow hero card to fit sleeves or unsleeved..... assuming I find some or others have them.

Its my contribution to the hobby :-)

My suggestion is to abandon the "page" idea and instead make something that is functional for players at the table and still easy to store.

Have you considered just buying a roll of clear vinyl plastic and making stuff whatever size and shape you want? 

also i have modified card pages before using a simple soldering iron and metal ruler. the bag sealer looks to have much nicer results however.