Sign in to follow this  
nickv2002

Thoughts on Dengar

I'm thinking of playing him as;

Dengar

Boba Fett

2 x Elite Trandoshan Hunter'

I know this is only 4 activations, however after the lastest changes I think the game has changed significantly.

Also as a theme Boba and Dengar have often worked together in the expanded universe.

I look forward to testing this out as soon as I get my hands on Boba's long term side kick Dengar!!

What about this? I think some support from rebels could be useful. Focused Boba is beast, second focus could go for dengar to help inflict those negatives or trandoshans

Boba Fett
Dengar
  • ▪ Temporary Alliance

• ▪ Gideon Argus

• ▪ C-3PO

• Trandoshan Hunter

• Trandoshan Hunter

Edited by Nitratas

Dengar

Boba Fett

I know this is only 4 activations, however after the lastest changes I think the game has changed significantly.

Also as a theme Boba and Dengar have often worked together in the expanded universe.

I look forward to testing this out as soon as I get my hands on Boba's long term side kick Dengar!!

What about this? I think some support from rebels could be useful. Focused Boba is beast, second focus could go for dengar to help inflict those negatives or trandoshans

Boba Fett
Dengar
  • ▪ Temporary Alliance

• ▪ Gideon Argus

• ▪ C-3PO

• Trandoshan Hunter

• Trandoshan Hunter

Not only would I love to see a list like this played, I'd love a story to match it.  C-3PO and Gideon teaming up with THOSE 6 guys?!?!?!

Dengar

Boba Fett

(Boba and Dengar have a long history together, lol)

post-262571-0-69483700-1452397931_thumb.jpg

I think I'll paint my dengar in the clone wars scheme when he did work with bobba in nice terms ;D

Dengar-TCW.jpg

Also he was buddies with Boba in Legends as well. Boba was best man at Dengar's wedding lol. 

I think Dengar is amazing at just pooping on melee units. Throwing a stun bleed on a melee unit is crazy good. Keep him focused with Threepio or Gideon and he throws out a good amount of damage on top of that too.