Sign in to follow this  
Funk Fu master

Wave 2 is downunder!

Woot, my order from combat company has just arrived.

The ISD is mahusive! I think that deffinately settles that there will NOT be a SSD in this game, there will be no way to do it justice against this behemoth of a model (and let the rage comments begin

-looks on impassively- On one hand, thy loyalty hath been rewarded while Cynan and myself linger in Perdition's flames.

Oh yes. I too await the heralds and their hollow words. For 'twas in June when first I paid my blood debt, and lo' it be nought but three days last when word hath reached mine ears: a honeyed promise, the time draws near.

And yet, they come from the land beyond the invisible border. Seven days hence, a fortnight if fickle fortune favours ill o'r good. Then, must begin the trial of patience, where upon the voyagers shall withhold the promised reward until a pilgrimage is made. And they shall look upon mine countenance and judge whether 'yea, thou art pure of heart' or 'nay, thou must tarry a while longer'.

But on the other hand, ye of little faith, thou too may find thyself pew-nished. For it was thou who hath invoked the mighty Stygian Lords. Woe betide the world, can'st thou see? Pray that thy lack of faith in the Executor will not doom us all!

I've gone back to Milton and painting Gothic supermen in the meantime. Yes, I do think it's taking a toll on my sanity.