Sign in to follow this  
DarkenAvatar

can we please call the mc30 a squid

10 hours ago, Noosh said:

Two groups digging trenches in WW1 Esq manner over which seafood item a ship looks like. Clearly though it's a tiny pickle called a gherkin. So I'm with you I'm completely baffled.

What an outrageous oversimplification... ?

I see at least five groups right now. The Squishists, the Shrimpists, the Star-Destroyer-Pile-Shrimpists, the Soon-to-be-Converted, and the General Obstructionists...

... (on a more serious note) not counting Mr Super Creative, who started some nunchuck BS in another thread just to keep on blathering...

7 hours ago, CaribbeanNinja said:

Squid bump to enrage the false prophet who was created a thread just to distract from this issue and defame the GSD. 

Stay strong friends. Do not give in to the blindness of the shrimps. They do not see. They do not look!

We will show them the way of the squid. 

#squidtruth

You mean "defame the Rooty-Tooty-Move-then-Shooty."

6 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Too many syllables. We’re admirals, not orators. :P

Which is, unfortunately, what killed my proposal that the MC30c be known as the "Cephalopods, of the two orders Myopsida and Oegopsida (which were formerly regarded as two suborders of the order Teuthida, however recent research shows Teuthida to be paraphyletic.)"

2 hours ago, Ardaedhel said:

I can get on board with this:  the MC30S is a squid, with its long scraggly pathetic tentacles caressing its prey.  The MC30T is a (mantis) shrimp, its powerful close range blows accelerating at 10,400 G's toward its doomed prey.

Well, you’re half right... The scout is a squid...

On 3/3/2018 at 3:29 PM, JadinED said:

What an outrageous oversimplification... ?

I see at least five groups right now. The Squishists, the Shrimpists, the Star-Destroyer-Pile-Shrimpists, the Soon-to-be-Converted, and the General Obstructionists...

... (on a more serious note) not counting Mr Super Creative, who started some nunchuck BS in another thread just to keep on blathering...

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Purrgil
I think I found the answer. 

It's a chimera! (Note chimera is any combination of 2+ animals, iirc)

5 minutes ago, The Jabbawookie said:

Quoted from the article: "Purrgil were large creatures with a streamlined, torpedo-shaped body." If only the name were catchier, I could totally get behind this...

Well, it sounds like "purge you", so...