Sign in to follow this  
DarkenAvatar

can we please call the mc30 a squid

On 12/3/2015 at 12:03 PM, DarkenAvatar said:

look at it its clearly modeled after a squid, its not a shrimp. who ever came up with that probably hadn't ever held the model.    Lets do this people.

I did not know it was supposed to be called the shrimp, I have called it from day one and my local group mostly as well calls it a shrimp as that is what it looks like to me at least. It is not curling up under itself like a shrimp swimming or its head up high when walking, but looks like a squid swimming through the water.

On 12/4/2015 at 12:01 PM, ouzel said:

Even with the tentacle drawn in it really does not look like a squid.

Squid%20from%20kaikoura%20montage%20copy

ROFL!! OMG how did I miss this thread guys!!!???

That's a Cuttlefish!! Not a Squid!!^

I almost fell out of my chair laughing this morning!!!

Hahahha...I love you guys n gals! :lol::lol::lol:

12 hours ago, SpaceC0wboy said:

Sidenote, back in Tucson a lot of us called the MC80 "the/a pickle". Hey, at least it's a little more kid friendly if you've got any little ones about.

Also, for what it's worth, 30's will always be shrimps, too late to turn that bus around.

And in case it wasn't answered earlier, Assault Frigate Mk's are sometimes referred to as guppies or space whales. I have also heard them called potatoes...maybe we had a vegetarian bent back in Tucson.

Mc80 la baguette de doom.  How do you fight with this piece of  hardbread? That's right, you beat them with its sides

weirdly enough, my armada group likes to call the AF the dolphin. I was confused when I first heard them using the term as I thought only the mc30 had that nickname.

Edited by Muelmuel

9 hours ago, The Jabbawookie said:

The real question is: shrimp or squid?

eecec23b2e1347f25af88b27443e73456cec961a

False dilemma! Muelmuel has it right:

4 hours ago, Muelmuel said:

Mc80 la baguette de doom.  How do you fight with this piece of  hardbread? That's right, you beat them with its sides

weirdly enough, my armada group likes to call the AF the dolphin. I was confused when I first heard them using the term as I thought only the mc30 had that nickname.

:D 

You guys can bicker about squid vs shrimp all you want. We know the truth. . .

4 hours ago, BrobaFett said:

25incq.jpg

It is already happening. 

Innocents have realized the errors of the shrimp. They have been converted to the truth. 

The MC30 is the squid.  

In less than 24 hours of the necromancy, the squid ? side is growing. Truth seekers have been emboldened by our call.

Everytime you now call it or see it a shrimp, the truth will chip away at you. You will look at its form and see it for what it is. 

The squid. 

#squidtruth

Edited by CaribbeanNinja

Today, I want you all to seek the truth. 

Ask a non-Star Wars human what they think. 

They’re selection will surprise you, but it doesn’t surprise us. 

I asked my lovely wife today what she thought about the Shrimp/Squid debate. After getting passed the obvious “omg that game” look, she answered they way anyone with untainted eyes will. 

It is a squid. 

(Trust me, my wife is never wrong.)

#squidtruth