Sign in to follow this  
DarkenAvatar

can we please call the mc30 a squid

I'm calling my 2 MC 30s Super Kitakami and Raging Ooi and I'm picking up a 2nd copy of it later. Couldn't get it the other day since it won't fit into my bag.

It's set to Torpedo Frigate all the way.

Anyone who dares to lay hands on Kitakami will have to answer to Ooi

Let's try this again!

570e5b03-6bf0-4e7f-9438-d5ef841b6b44.png

be41d4e4-cc1a-4038-82e2-b917ca544691.png

Eh...I'm still with the shrimp crowd.  The tail of the ship just is too slanted to make a good "tentacle" area.

Plus, I don't relish the idea of flying backwards, with my butt facing the enemy.  Just seems wrong.  

Edited by Maturin

Let's try this again!

Eh...I'm still with the shrimp crowd.  The tail of the ship just is too slanted to make a good "tentacle" area.

Plus, I don't relish the idea of flying backwards, with my butt facing the enemy.  Just seems wrong.  

pick up the model if you have one and look at the underbelly of the ship :) not all squid species have fins at the top of the head as well, also usually they can fold in so that they aren't visible. Furthermore squid use a form of jet propulsion to move and usually don't move in the direction of their tentacles. 

pick up the model if you have one and look at the underbelly of the ship :) not all squid species have fins at the top of the head as well, also usually they can fold in so that they aren't visible. Furthermore squid use a form of jet propulsion to move and usually don't move in the direction of their tentacles.

Oh I know, I know. I loved Jacques Cousteau growing up and almost became a marine biologist. Squids zoom backwards. Which means when you move your frigate, you're pointing your tail end in the direction of travel. Makes me nervous. ;) Edited by Maturin

Let's try this again!

your mixing them up with octopus. squid use that head fin to do most of their movement.

https://youtu.be/Nf2iRRWH5OI

Personally, i like thinking of them as "sharks"

(ABSOLUTE SWEETNESS)

Glad you posed that again so I could like it again

shrimp, squid, fish, whale, guppy, whatever

Doesn't matter to me!

Says the guy with the Ackbar Avatar. ;)

What's Ackbar's favorite snack?

CANNIBALISM!