Sign in to follow this  
Starmechs

Any games looking for players?

Hello, was wondering if there was anyone that is running a Black Crusade game and needs some players for it. I've tried to get a game going in my town but not enough people seem interested(plus I have never played any of the 40k rpgs). 

Hey there, I've  been looking to try a game myself and it's been ...difficult lol. But I have a game waiting to start once we have at least one more player. It's being run on Dakka Dakka in the roleplay and boardgame section, though I believe the GM is going to actually run it over on obsidian portal,or at least he's going to use that for managing characters. The idea is to have a play by post campaign rather than using webcams etc for a live session. Anybody else is of course welcome to join too :D

Lol... typical. When I have just about given up hope I find some players in different forum and get a game running. Then all of a sudden people are coming out of the woodworks in all those threads I had all but given up on  XD.

Which is to say the game is pretty full atm, so no more space left :S. Though between you, starmech and another player that stumbled upon the dakka thread you'd have three players already. Assuming Starmech is still interested, all you'd need is a GM. So there is that I guess. I'm sorry I don't have any better news for you :(

Roll20 occasionally has a game hosted. Sadly, the last game I tried to join the GM disappeared the day the game was supposed to start, and the other GM that I apped to abruptly pulled the game without a word as well. I don;t know what it is about BC that causes GM's to just pull a Houdini at the last minute.

I am already a GM for DH and campaign is about 1/3 finished  and we play in real life. So only would play post by post a BC game.

Have you thought about giving Roll20 a try? You can play by the built-in voice and add maps to the screen. It is free to use, just set up an account. (there is an option to pay a small sub; about $50.00 per year for a Plus account, and another level that's a bit more if you are interested. )

BTW, if there is a game available or a group forming, I am VERY interested.

Edited by Brox