Fulkren

Your Painted Figures

Fantastic as ever Sorastro! Not sure if you are planning on making a video or not of the painting process, but I will use your figures as a guide. Even just a paint list would be great.

Thank you Doodlebug!  I'm afraid I was "off-duty" when I painted these (it was the first time in over a year that I've sat down to paint just for myself without making a tutorial!) so I freely improvised the color schemes and would struggle to remember them all, but let me know if there's a particular color you want help with and I might be able to recall what I did :)

For the record, I hate you all! Why must I be blessed with a love for games and miniatures but cursed with no talent for painting! I'm so green with envy a coworker just asked me to sing "Rainbow Connection."

Sorry Donut :D It's not as hard as you might think though..

I wasn't looking forward to painting these miniatures again, having painted them for version 2 already,  so I painted some replacement ones from Reaper Miniatures (with some Green Stuff modifications).  They are larger, but still work fine on the main map.tRxO9Cq.jpg

Edited by keschnell

On 1/4/2016 at 1:22 PM, DeepOneRisen said:

For the record, I hate you all! Why must I be blessed with a love for games and miniatures but cursed with no talent for painting! I'm so green with envy a coworker just asked me to sing "Rainbow Connection."

You'd be surprised how far primer> highlight base layer > quality wash can get you.