Sign in to follow this  
BigBearCDN

Battlefront USA customer service

Greetings Admirals.

2 weeks ago I ordered the sweet looking "Frozen Space" 6 × 3 battlemat from gf9.com. It directs you to flamesofwar.com to pay your order and it appears the parent company of it all is Battlefront miniatures with contact numbers in NZ, USA and the EU.

I received an order confirmation at purchase time but any queries to customer service via email are met with an autoresponse with a promise to get back to you but then nothing. Also noone answers the customer service phone number either.

Have any of you fine folks done business with Battlefront before? I'm really looking forward to my MC-30s dominating frozen space but I'm starting to worry I'll never see it.

Any input appreciated.

BF normally has excellent customer service except in one area, shipping. Their order fulfillment is atrocious. They always think they have solved their logistical and manufacturing problems only to find they fail again. Likely, what you want is on back order from a supplier or even their own manufacturing people and there just isn't good communication between those people and the people you are trying to get an answer from.

Also, the US office is currently swamped trying to get out their new game. if you can't stand the wait, I suggest pursuing a refund. That at least might get attention.

In my experience once they have your money they do not care one bit about you. Communications is about the worst I have ever seen, they do not replace missing parts. Or put in a simple way they fail in almost every way when it comes to customer service and or support. The games they make are not bad, but there treatment of customers is at best a D if not a D-.

No answer at customer service today :/

Last issue I had with them I did not get an answer tell I snail mailed them.

Battlefront Miniatures North America

500 Principio Parkway West

Suite 100

North East, Maryland 21901

United States of America

CDAT, I have thousands of dollars of BF product and parts replacement, in my experience, and everyone I know's experience, has been excellent since about '09. It sounds like you had one issue. I have several a year.

The only times you can't get a part is when they can't get the model and have run out of spares. This has happened when they have a problem product and stopped production. The local office can't get you a part that they can't get and does not exist. That seems like a CS issue on your end, but if you get to see behind the curtain, you get to find out its production and logistics.

Only once has email failed me, and that was fixed with a phone call.

CDAT, I have thousands of dollars of BF product and parts replacement, in my experience, and everyone I know's experience, has been excellent since about '09. It sounds like you had one issue. I have several a year.

The only times you can't get a part is when they can't get the model and have run out of spares. This has happened when they have a problem product and stopped production. The local office can't get you a part that they can't get and does not exist. That seems like a CS issue on your end, but if you get to see behind the curtain, you get to find out its production and logistics.

Only once has email failed me, and that was fixed with a phone call.

I used to play Flames of War, and was building the entire MTOE 1AD. Over the years I had several packs missing parts, at first the store replaced them, but stopped as BF would not replace it for them, I tried and they still would not replace them. I still bought stuff for a bit but after getting the shaft from a company over some time you stop. I still have more than a company of Shermans that are missing things like hatches, and main guns that they will not replace. Most people I know have issues that they will not deal with, I do not know if area has anything to do with it or not, but as I said there customer service sucks as far as my experience and most that I know. The main local store that I go to is looking into other manufactures as there service is so bad. We have lots of people play that scale of game, but most have moved away from BF, mostly because of service. So not one issue but many over many years, and they have never fixed one.