Sign in to follow this  
Versch

Intesify Forward Firepower SLOTS!

Ok gents!  Lets get this public.  Dano took a lot of ribbing for claiming to get his WAVE 1 stuff before all the other IFF Boys.

Lets put it here, on the line, for all to see.  Place your bets!!!  Place the cast members in order of who get their stuff first to last.  IT MUST BE THE COMPLETE WAVE...boxed and sealed!!!

My pick as follows:

1. Dano

2. Steve

3. Juddd

4. Eeerics next door neighbor.

5. Eeeric.

Go, go, go! 

Off topic posters are skunky bacta lickers!

I am heading out of town tomorrow mid-day. I am keeping my fingers crossed the shipment arrives before I leave! I am, however, getting to spend Thanksgiving with the battle droid R1H4 and his companion-bot and droidlings as they've been integrated into my extended southern family, so the holiday will not be entirely devoid of Star Wars.

SLOTS SLOTS SLOTS SLOTS SLOTS SLOTS

SLOTS SLOTS SLOTS SLOTS SLOTS SLOTS

EVERYBODY!

...sorry, got carried away there.

The FedEx driver will probably get confused at his speedometer reading "parsecs" and pull over to have a little cry.

USPS will proudly deliver the correct package on-time to the right street address in a different town.

UPS will ship the package from one town over to the other side of the country, then back, but it'll be at the local place "processing" for a week.

Wife has told me that that she got a shipping notification but is being tight-lipped about the "when" and "where".

Skunky bacta lickers, the lot of you.

I received my entire Wave 2 mid-day yesterday.

I thought Steve's got shipped to the wrong Rebel Base...and Eeeric just ignores me when I ask him (unless he is roleplaying 'Mysterious Bounty Hunter again?).

In all, 2xISD, 2xMC80, 2xMC30, 4xRaider, 3xRogues and Villains,...so far.

Buuuuuuuuuuut Maaaaaaaaate, 7th December is getting thrown out there, my regular supplier of plastic toys has used the words "any day" now rather than couple-a-weeks.

Of course, Christmas is coming so what do I know? Nothing, I know nothing, absolutely nothing!