Sign in to follow this  
Hastatior

Finally! SHIPPING NOW!

I wish I had better news for my store.  I'm not sure of his distributor, hes not a huge store but he called his distributors and they still haven't heard anything from FFG about them (the Distributor) even getting a shipment in anytime soon.  Technically the 24th date hasn't passed but I'm now very much not holding my breath even for US getting them next week.

Now, given the delays I have to ask. Will any stores be doing a midnight opening and will you be going?

None of mine are doing such a thing I think.

I hope not. I want my FLGS people to go and enjoy their Thanksgiving.

Agreed!

Okay, I just put in my pre-order for Rogues & Villains. Got it in under the wire.

I'm still somewhat 'meh' on it, but I got taken apart by some villains (Han, Jan, a Scurrg, and a YT-2400) yesterday, and I might need some of the unique capabilities of the Rogues (such as Boba, Dengar and the gang) to counter the villains' abilities.

Bounty Hunters. I'd rather not need that scum. <_<

Okay, I just put in my pre-order for Rogues & Villains. Got it in under the wire.

I'm still somewhat 'meh' on it, but I got taken apart by some villains (Han, Jan, a Scurrg, and a YT-2400) yesterday, and I might need some of the unique capabilities of the Rogues (such as Boba, Dengar and the gang) to counter the villains' abilities.

Just finished a game where IG88 and another agressor rogued it up to cover the exposed backside of my ISD against Han and Nim. sometimes its just worth it!

Dengar will be exceedingly helpful with Mithel. Providing you with Intel and a Counter will be great.

I'm not holding my breath here in Europe.  We have our own games company and our supplier still has no release date as yet even I mentioned the page was updated with 'shipping now'.  Usually they let us know a week in advance to inform our customers.

Still nothing listed on Amazon.co.uk.

Amazon.com want $100 US to ship one of each ship type to China as 'regular shipping' - Amazon UK would do it with UPS for about a third of that as my family has Amazon Prime.

I shall continue to twiddle my thumbs and wait.

I'm still really shocked by Amazon.  I thought it would pop up there by now.  I don't have a lot of hope for seeing it in time to get it before this weekend.

Maybe I will troll some local gaming stores, but they aren't so great in my area.

Amazon has been very inconsistent lately.

As for news on my end, the store I contacted in the US has said they will have stock on Wednesday and my local store has said they should have some on Friday. Fortunately this is good enough for me, so I can save the trip unless they drop the ball.

www.minaturemarket.com has moved my pre-order to "contents verified" which is the immediate predecessor to "shipped."   

So, they could ship today or possibly tomorrow.  Nice to know we are at the end of this long road.  Looks like I put my pre-order in on 7/16. 

Lucky! I'm jealous! My 3 month old pre-order probably won't ship till Friday :( but hopefully my FLGS will have stock and I can pick up an extra ship or 2 to calm the shakes lol

My FLGS told me last week that they would be getting the ships in on this Wednesday.  Gonna be a lot of us there to play with them the moment FedEx shows up.

You should be suitably drunk and rowdy. I find a complex game of armada + copious amounts of whiskey = hilarity.

You should be suitably drunk and rowdy. I find a complex game of armada + copious amounts of whiskey = hilarity.

This is the FLGS where I have brought, on occasion, a growler of beer for Friday Night Star Wars.

It isn't completely outside the realm of possibility.

Sounds like Wednesday would be a good day to bring the growler back! Celebratory brews and new ships!