Sign in to follow this  
darkdooku

Who is on Crackshot?

Did a quick look through the forums and couldn't find a topic talking about this, please re-direct me if its already been asked. I'm curious who is the character on the Crackshot upgrade card?

I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable Star Wars nerd but I have no idea who that is and/or what species (possibly Weequay?). I will concede I haven't watched much of the Clone Wars and haven't got a chance to see Rebels season 1 yet, as such that is my best guess as to where this character may be from. Anyone care to shed some light on this for me?

Did a quick look through the forums and couldn't find a topic talking about this, please re-direct me if its already been asked. I'm curious who is the character on the Crackshot upgrade card?

I consider myself a pretty knowledgeable Star Wars nerd but I have no idea who that is and/or what species (possibly Weequay?). I will concede I haven't watched much of the Clone Wars and haven't got a chance to see Rebels season 1 yet, as such that is my best guess as to where this character may be from. Anyone care to shed some light on this for me?

From the thread title I thought you were talking about something else, but in any case I am semi-glad we are represented in the game.

He looks similar to Hondo Ohnaka with the goggles, but he's not wearing the hat and the beard spikes aren't long enough, especially for Ohnaka's most recent appearance in Rebels. 

Speaking of Ohnaka, I'd love to see him as a pilot. 

After wookipedia'ing him it does look a lot like Hondo Ohnaka, except the goggles are not quite shaped right. I'd say that is probably the best match so far.

He looks similar to Hondo Ohnaka with the goggles, but he's not wearing the hat and the beard spikes aren't long enough, especially for Ohnaka's most recent appearance in Rebels. 

Speaking of Ohnaka, I'd love to see him as a pilot. 

I'd say, very probable that he turns up, as he seems to be in Rebels season 2. And we already got/are getting a lot of Rebels characters.

Well we don't know what talonbane cobra looks like.

On Monday through Thursday he wears a helmet with a silver face shield, but on Friday through Sunday he takes a more casual approach with a blue cloth bag over his head with cut out eye holes.  Both have a red cobra emblem emblazoned on them. COBRAAA-LAA-LAA-LAA!!!

New player at lgs reports being particularly pleased with himself after forcing more experienced player to make one single minuscule unoptimal decision.

how is using crackshot bad? or is you local dealer supplier lengthening the stuff? just get some good stuff, right here! I know someone who knows someone who.. 

*visualise the sesame-street-guy who's selling you a letter 'C' as in Crackshot*