Sign in to follow this  
sozin

Scum and Villainy Episode 20: The Emperor Strikes Back

PodcastPlay in new window |  download directly from podcast garden |  download directly from Dropbox

Just in time for your drive to beautiful Roseville!  In part II of the Worlds Prep series, Kelvin Tiberius, Sable Gryphon, Antigrapist, and yours truly talk about how to prepare for Worlds, the lists we’ll expect to see, and ... what exactly should everyone be calling the two Ace+Palpatine Shuttle list?

Folks that have had issues downloading/streaming the 'cast -- we're looking seriously into better hosting options, thank you for your patience until we get it sorted.

Looking forward to seeing/talking to everyone at Worlds!

SHOW NOTES

Offical Petition...(oh wait)...

...I think Sable really should play the 4 TLT with BTL-A4 in order to actually legitimise it. Call me sceptical.   

I also have to agree somewhat with Sable in that it will likely be something we haven't really seen.  For example, Jeff Berling's list at Gencon kinda came from nowhere, so players can carry lists, not usually the other way.

...but that being said, I actually think Rick Sidebotham's?? list from last years Gencon could be a sleeper.  Obviously Fel takes up more points now, so you would lose the Gunner on Whisper, but the Doomshuttle keeps other Fel and company honest if not murdering them completely.  Ain't nothing the Emprah can do about that.

Anyway all the best to the Scum and Villainy crew.  Was looking forward to a drunk Kelvan podcast Part II, last years was hilarious.    

No problems with iOS for me.

Native iOS podcast app or a different one ?

FYI this one also won't download via iOS podcast app.

The same for me. This is the second episode I have been unable to download.

Third for me. 

3rd that I've been unable to download. Streaming works, just can't download it so no go on listening on the plane ride.

I use a browser called Mercury on my iOS that allows you to download files to the browser. Can listen to it on the plane that way instead of the podcast app. 

Toqtamish, are you unable to download using the dropbox link? 

I can download the file directly using the links you provided in to my browser on my iPad but my Podcast app that I use to subscribe to my Podcasts will not complete the download for your last 3 episodes. This is the app that all iOS devices have by default for podcasts. 

Great podcast guys, I really appreciate the outstanding content.

Just to throw my two cents out there, I think Torkil w/TLT makes a lot of sense. IDK if i would run ion/greedo over that, especially bc of how much hate torkil draws.

Really wish I could find it on Podkicker!

I love podkicker and use it myself. To find us, hit the subscribe button, and then click the itunes tab at the top to search the itunes store. We're the top result for "scum and villainy".

I've also submitted the feed to the podkicker search engine, so you should also be able to find us in the main search tab pretty soon. 

Edited by Antigrapist

Really wish I could find it on Podkicker!

I love podkicker and use it myself. To find us, hit the subscribe button, and then click the itunes tab at the top to search the itunes store. We're the top result for "scum and villainy".

I've also submitted the feed to the podkicker search engine, so you should also be able to find us in the main search tab pretty soon. 

That did it. Thank you!

Gloom Shuttle!

Palpy-****? (literature whale reference, not so bovine)

Missing from scum mention is the dual TLT + ace/big ship

Enough room for 40 pt guri a z95 (52) or ig88 with dual TLT support.

Edited by Ravncat