Sign in to follow this  
Egyptoid

Relic That Could Answer Any Question

I am proud that your game group has you there Errant, so that you can tell

everyone there the best way to game, and show everyone what is right, true, and correct

about gaming. What a blessing it must be for them to have your wisdom and insight.

Ha!  Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.  Hey, I don't make the rules.  Heck, my group disregards lots of things I say.  It's the crux of the Cassandra curse.  But go ahead and pick up that glowing crystalline structure.  I'm sure it won't go wrong.  Halo artifacts grant immortality.  There's nothing wrong with that.

I like the idea of owning a device that can answer any question.

It is entirely within the universe that something like this exists.

The Rolodex of Secrets: Ordo Chrono 

Published by yourself.

I don't like omni-anything.  I don't even like omni-tools.  I find it silly that something that can fit in a pocket can out-perform a well-stocked garage.  I still give the omni-tool its bonus.  I just make the task less difficult in the garage, or more difficult in the field.

Brass prism don't answer questions...it helps solve riddles...any riddles. It's like super boost for your intellect.

But there is something in the fluff that match-Ragged Oracle, eldar device on the Seedworld AFG:218. (The Radical's Handbook).

And guess what...it's accesible via webway gate at the climax of Lure of the Expanse campaign  ;)