Sign in to follow this  
Blackbird888

Keeping the Peace preview

I want this book now now now. Then I wanna see the next book in preview section

I have my copy pre ordered so I'm just waiting till I get that email that says "your order has shipped".

Unless it specifically says otherwise, any free maneuvers would still fall under the "maximum of two maneuvers per turn" restriction.

The fact that there's a Signature Ability for the Explorer which is all about providing three maneuvers per turn means that going past that two maneuver limit is a pretty big deal, and as such should not be superseded by something so relatively casual as a Triumph result on an initiative check.

Yes, this is pretty much my thinking as well. I'll be adjusting this at my table the next time we game, in preparation for the Iktotchi arriving.

Yeah, looking at the RAW, it says "an extra maneuver" in the write up for Vigilance in AoR, but also reminds the reader that a character is still limited to two maneuvers a turn (unless it's specifically called out otherwise, in the case of the Explorer's sig ability).

When did it get updated to "Now Shipping"? It seems that the left coast gets it about 8 days after the switch, so it should be showing up at any time now.

Last Monday it got updated, so yeah, any day now we should start seeing it.  Mind you, the holiday shipping frenzy may cause more delays, but I'm hoping to have it in my hands this week.