Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Happy Friday

Happy Friday!

Game night was the most crowded it's ever been.  Some guys set up in our area and messed with how the tables are all arranged.  Youths playing cards also encroached.  Still, we had 7 tables with 14 people playing at all times.  It was a good night.  

I flew Col. Vessery, Maarek Stele, and 2 Tie FO's.  I had fun with it.  I got squashed by BBBX, but other than that I won my games.  Pretty fun.  Maarek won me a game as I did a Direct Hit on the last ship.  In two other games he got focused fired down so fast you would be surprised.  Well, I was.  

Got to see 3 Hound's Tooth (Teeth?) out last night.  Want to try my 4 Tie Bomber list again.

Good stuff!

I'm looking forward to getting some X-Wing in tomorrow.  We've been playing a lot of Escalation games recently, and I'm hoping we can try a 150 point game or two as we've not had time to get to that point until now.  Plus I've got a couple of 100 point lists I'm keen to try. :)

The dials do look better than I expected (even though we almost had the same pictures...I guess its the context), but I am still sceptical about disassembling my old dials.

I don't believe you have to!  It comes with a full set on inserts for each faction.  Starting with the next wave, ships will also come with the inserts for these Dial upgrades.

A pack of maneuver dials includes three dial ID tokens for every ship from the T-65 X-wing and TIE Fighter in the original X-Wing Core Set, up to the T-70 X-wing and TIE/fo fighter from Star Wars: The Force Awakens™ Core Set

Soon, every X-Wing expansion will include a dial ID token for you to use with your plastic maneuver dials if you so choose. These will begin with the Ghost Expansion Pack, the Mist Hunter Expansion Pack, the Punishing One Expansion Pack, and the Inquisitor’s TIE Expansion Pack. Standard cardboard maneuver dials will still be included in each expansion.