Sign in to follow this  
randolph

Han Shopped First: squadron pricing calculator

A Bit buggy, played around with it some, for some of my lists its showing all the components ok, but not adding them up

for reference copy/paste this list

{"description":"","faction":"imperial","name":"Unnamed Squadron","pilots":[{"name":"omicrongrouppilot","points":29,"ship":"lambdaclassshuttle","upgrades":{"crew":["emperorpalpatine"]}},{"name":"soontirfel","points":35,"ship":"tieinterceptor","upgrades":{"ept":["pushthelimit"],"mod":["stealthdevice","autothrusters"],"title":["royalguardtie"]}},{"name":"darthvader","points":36,"ship":"tieadvanced","upgrades":{"ept":["lonewolf"],"system":["advtargetingcomputer"],"mod":["engineupgrade"],"title":["tiex1"]}}],"points":100,"vendor":{"yasb":{"builder":"(Yet Another) X-Wing Miniatures Squad Builder","builder_url":"http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/","link":"http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic%20Empire&d=v3!s!56:-1,-1,132,-1:-1:-1:;28:18:5:1:M.15;22:98,-1:23:3:U.124"}},"version":"0.3.0"}

A Bit buggy, played around with it some, for some of my lists its showing all the components ok, but not adding them up

for reference copy/paste this list

{"description":"","faction":"imperial","name":"Unnamed Squadron","pilots":[{"name":"omicrongrouppilot","points":29,"ship":"lambdaclassshuttle","upgrades":{"crew":["emperorpalpatine"]}},{"name":"soontirfel","points":35,"ship":"tieinterceptor","upgrades":{"ept":["pushthelimit"],"mod":["stealthdevice","autothrusters"],"title":["royalguardtie"]}},{"name":"darthvader","points":36,"ship":"tieadvanced","upgrades":{"ept":["lonewolf"],"system":["advtargetingcomputer"],"mod":["engineupgrade"],"title":["tiex1"]}}],"points":100,"vendor":{"yasb":{"builder":"(Yet Another) X-Wing Miniatures Squad Builder","builder_url":"http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/", "link":"http://geordanr.github.io/xwing/?f=Galactic%20Empire&d=v3!s!56:-1,-1,132,-1:-1:-1:;28:18:5:1:M.15;22:98,-1:23:3:U.124" }},"version":"0.3.0"}

The last bit isn't valid JSON due to how the forum software shortens URLs.

Fixing that makes it work for me.

Thanks! That's an XWS canonicalization issue; I put in a workaround. I just tested it, it should work now.

Edited by randolph

I really like this.. Could i suggest a GBP button for us Brits?

Is the GBP value fixed to USD value? (Honestly, do not know).

How about an "alternate currency button" where you type in the actual exchange rate, thus making it useful for lots of currencies?

Edited by Managarmr

I really like this..  Could i suggest a GBP button for us Brits?

Selectable currency ($, £) is now live, but since I haven't managed to find an official £ pricelist, I had to extrapolate from online retailers - prices may not be correct. If you find an error, please let me know. Even better, if anyone manages to assemble a complete pricelist, please pm it to me.

On a similar note, anyone have a € suggested retail price list handy?

So I think the real question is, what's the most expensive legal 100pt squad? Vader/Soontir/Palp is going to be up there for sure.

This has to be a contender, good luck winning any games though.. :P

Omicron Group Pilot (21)
Targeting Coordinator (4)
Moff Jerjerrod (2)
Stygium Particle Accelerator (2)

Soontir Fel (27)
Draw Their Fire (1)
Stealth Device (3)
Autothrusters (2)
Royal Guard TIE (0)

Darth Vader (29)
Crack Shot (1)
Ion Pulse Missiles (3)
Fire-Control System (0)
Engine Upgrade (4)
TIE/x1 (0)

Total: 99

$429.35! :o

Really goes to show the biggest expense is the cards.

On a similar note, anyone have a € suggested retail price list handy?

That would be very hard, I think prices in the Netherlands differ from those in Germany, France, Spain, Norway?

Ah, that makes unfortunate sense.

So I think the real question is, what's the most expensive legal 100pt squad?

It might be this:

Spice Runner (16)

Twin Laser Turret (6)

Inertial Dampeners (1)

Munitions Failsafe (1)

Spice Runner (16)

Inertial Dampeners (1)

Targeting Computer (2)

Spice Runner (16)

Inertial Dampeners (1)

Experimental Interface (3)

Spice Runner (16)

Inertial Dampeners (1)

Engine Upgrade (4)

Total: 100

$783.95

View in Yet Another Squad Builder

Just noticed the update, however selecting £ from the dropdown doesn't change the results for me they still show in $

I changed the event from onClick to onChange, let me know if that works (it should convert if you click a pulldown selection or if you arrowkey to it and hit enter).

This is awesome. Thanks.

Kind of lays the "Cheap Game" ghost to bed if you do choose to buy all of the expansions though.

Cheers

Baaa 

Edit: Just noticed that it was you who did echolocation as well. Thanks for that too; it's most bodacious. 

Edited by Baaa