Nevetz

Introducing Armada Warlords: database and fleet builder

Posted (edited)

Some minor fixes:

- in the Upgrade database, multi-ship titles (i.e. 7th Fleet and Mon Cal Exodus are no longer annoyingly displayed multiple times)

- in the Upgrade database, you can sort by category for SSD and RitR cards (CC too, but there are no CC upgrades)

- added wave 8 (Starhawk + Onager SD) fully spoiled cards (i.e. Kyrsta Agate + Commander Beck)

Edited by Green Knight

On 8/1/2019 at 1:12 PM, Green Knight said:

@Drasnighta

If you try to put Tua on an SSD, there is a warning, and she cannot be added.

I cannot do anything about lists already saved (other than SQLing the db, which I won't, for reasons)

Happy?

1 hour ago, comatose said:

It appears that Tua cannot be equipped to an SSD, at least not to an Executor II. There's nothing on the card text that makes me think it should be prevented.

...  I am sorry I was the one who officially asked for the change, and it *was* tricky work for you...   But at least we see there was reason to asking, right?

Posted (edited)

In no small part due to @Drasnighta's request to prevent Tua from being added to SSD, I finally took the time to code in the rest of the size restriction checks.

You will now get an warning and be unable to equip the following cards to ships of incorrect size:

Bail + Pryce (Medium-Large only)

Hardened Bulkheads + SAdv (Large only)

DCaps (Small-Medium only)

Did I forget any?

Lol. Solution was bugged as f*ck. Need to look at it some more. But like winter, it IS coming :D

Edited by Green Knight

Posted (edited)

Hi there  -- this is a question for @Green Knight :):  I picked up the Armada core box just a couple weeks ago and so am learning about the game as I pick up ships here and there.  Is it possible to toggle component and ship display by user collection?  It seems like it would be substantial work to add.  But I use Tabletop Admiral for Legion, for example, and the availability of cards for builds is wholly dependent on the collection I tell it I have.  The X-Wing app does the same (in a clunkier way  if you own the Conversion Kits). 

Thanks for considering!

Edited by driver1775
To be polite

On 8/31/2019 at 5:14 PM, driver1775 said:

Hi there  -- this is a question for @Green Knight :):  I picked up the Armada core box just a couple weeks ago and so am learning about the game as I pick up ships here and there.  Is it possible to toggle component and ship display by user collection?  It seems like it would be substantial work to add.  But I use Tabletop Admiral for Legion, for example, and the availability of cards for builds is wholly dependent on the collection I tell it I have.  The X-Wing app does the same (in a clunkier way  if you own the Conversion Kits). 

Thanks for considering!

It's possible, but I don't see it happening.

Fab's armada builder already has this functionality. Same with the Armada builder app.