Nevetz

Introducing Armada Warlords: database and fleet builder

Love the format. Hope the new cards get added quick. Keep forgetting the Rapid Launch Bays isnt in the list yet and i stand there going "wth? where is it?" for way too long ... lol

Nor the ARRRRghkittens! titles, yet.

Frustrating, yo!  (But, seriously - it's only frustrating because good goddam, you've built the best Armada squad builder out there and we all rely on it!)

Ladies and gentlemen, I'm here. 

I received the scans for the missing cards, although I cannot access my office computer which is where I have my tools to create the magic of what people call web develpment. I'll see if I can do a decent work here on my home pc, or if one of you guys has Photoshop or similar and wish to help, it would be great (there are some cutting and resize things to do, nothing hard, but still hard in, like, MS Paint).

I received the scans for the missing cards, although I cannot access my office computer which is where I have my tools to create the magic of what people call web develpment. I'll see if I can do a decent work here on my home pc, or if one of you guys has Photoshop or similar and wish to help, it would be great (there are some cutting and resize things to do, nothing hard, but still hard in, like, MS Paint).

So coming soon?! :)

I've got Photoshop if you need a hand.

I do have one request though... does anyone use the comment field? I know I suggested it, but I was kind of hopeful that it could be used like Voidstate's X-Wing squadron builder and serve more as a subtitle than as an actual comment field. The reason is I'd like to be able to look at a squadron name and get the composition of ships in it. Right now I stick all of those things in the title.

I've got Photoshop if you need a hand.

I do have one request though... does anyone use the comment field? I know I suggested it, but I was kind of hopeful that it could be used like Voidstate's X-Wing squadron builder and serve more as a subtitle than as an actual comment field. The reason is I'd like to be able to look at a squadron name and get the composition of ships in it. Right now I stick all of those things in the title.

I can try to add the ships to each list when viewing them in the tables, but it would require some design and tests. As for the images, I'm writing you a PM.

Several of the new objectives show up twice when I go to create a fleet.

Yeah this has been a problem for a while.

Can anyone tell me if the latest builds section is working properly?

All I get is a filter/search box

No matter what I input no lists appear

Thanks

Its working for me. But all of the missing cards in the standard and compact versions make this hard to use atm.

Found out it's an error when viewing on my iPad works fine on the pc

All I get is the search page as well, on iPad and PC. Any ideas? 

Edited by Davard

Several of the new objectives show up twice when I go to create a fleet.

Yeah this has been a problem for a while.

Can anyone tell me if the latest builds section is working properly?

All I get is a filter/search box

No matter what I input no lists appear

Thanks

Its working for me. But all of the missing cards in the standard and compact versions make this hard to use atm.

Found out it's an error when viewing on my iPad works fine on the pc

All I get is the search page as well, on iPad and PC. Any ideas? 

I have the same problem - just get the search page and nothing else..

So this problem seems to happen only on certain devices or browsers, and it's not happening on Chrome and Edge. Akward, and at the moment I don't have any device that shows this problem, so I guess it could take some time to investigate and fix this problem.

I'm adding the Wave 5 missing cards now.

So this problem seems to happen only on certain devices or browsers, and it's not happening on Chrome and Edge. Akward, and at the moment I don't have any device that shows this problem, so I guess it could take some time to investigate and fix this problem.

I'm adding the Wave 5 missing cards now.

Awesome, thanks!

Any incoming update for the compact builder as far as the pelta title? Extremely excited we are mostly back up and running.

Possibly, I'd say I could work on it tomorrow but depends on how much time I'll have to prepare things for new years eve, then I'll actually need even more time to recover from it.... so if not tomorrow, during next week. Life's hard.

Nevetz,

I've noticed that when equipping Minister Tua and a Defensive Retrofit to a ship then saving the list, when you re-load the list later, the defensive retrofit disappears, or frequently when you look at your dashboard, the retrofit cost in the fleet is gone as well.  I don't think it's saving on certain ships, like the ISD-1 for example.

Just thought I'd let you know about that bug.  Love the builder.

Love the builder. It just times out really fast, making me logout and then my lists aren't in my profile. Is there anything (other than list build faster) that I could do to make this stay logged in on my side?

I just want to say great job, this tool is amazing and makes putting lists together on the fly easy.

Agreed. Beyond intuitive, easy to use, and the lists you can download/print look very sleek.

Hello everyone,

sorry for the updates and bug fixing delays, I'm going to be boring and repeat the same excuse: work and other stuff keep me away from free-time projects like Warlords. I'm anyway looking at the bugs and replying to the (massive) amount of emails I receive. As always I'll keep this thread updated as soon as new things are online.

Nevetz