Jump to content
Nevetz

Introducing Armada Warlords: database and fleet builder

Recommended Posts

LOVE this site!

A new bug I have though. Boosted comms card on offensive refit is showing up as salvation???

And under officers, a tycho card is in the selection....

I think it's image only because the points are correct for the actual card

Note - this is on the tablet. It seems to be functional on webpage on my pc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

LOVE this site!

A new bug I have though. Boosted comms card on offensive refit is showing up as salvation???

And under officers, a tycho card is in the selection....

I think it's image only because the points are correct for the actual card

Note - this is on the tablet. It seems to be functional on webpage on my pc

 

Hmm sounds very strange to me. Have you tried reloading the page with the tablet? The builder had some "intruder" cards while selecting some upgrades, but they were fixed quite long ago. Just checked myself too and I see nothing strange, it was probably some strange loading issue. Let me know if it happens again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dunno....I've reset it dozens of times...powered off tablet...reset cache..etc... Same result. It started on Saturday.

I have a screen capture but not sure how to insert the pic in this message

 

You can use http://imgur.com/

 

Does this happen exclusively on tablet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, Armada Warlords has been running since 1 month today. Here are the stats of the first month of life of Warlords:

  • Users created a more than 1300 lists
  • Rebel lists are circa 55% of the total, while obviously Imps have the other 45%
  • Users created more than 4200 ships
  • Users included more than 7000 squadrons in their lists

I'm, quite impressed with this success and I really hope to be able to continue to develop and maintain this application for the days to come :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, Armada Warlords has been running since 1 month today. Here are the stats of the first month of life of Warlords:

  • Users created a more than 1300 lists
  • Rebel lists are circa 55% of the total, while obviously Imps have the other 45%
  • Users created more than 4200 ships
  • Users included more than 7000 squadrons in their lists

I'm, quite impressed with this success and I really hope to be able to continue to develop and maintain this application for the days to come :)

 

Awesome stats, congratulations on your success.

 

Some minor issues:

Relentless title is misspelled.  X-17 should be XI7.

 

That is all for now, happy thanksgiving :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

So, Armada Warlords has been running since 1 month today. Here are the stats of the first month of life of Warlords:

  • Users created a more than 1300 lists
  • Rebel lists are circa 55% of the total, while obviously Imps have the other 45%
  • Users created more than 4200 ships
  • Users included more than 7000 squadrons in their lists

I'm, quite impressed with this success and I really hope to be able to continue to develop and maintain this application for the days to come :)

 

Awesome stats, congratulations on your success.

 

Some minor issues:

Relentless title is misspelled.  X-17 should be XI7.

 

That is all for now, happy thanksgiving :)

 

 

Correcting these now. Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

First, thanks for putting this together, it's a great app!

My screen name is Traveller724 on the Warlords app as well. I currently have only one list, Rebel Worlds 2015 Fifth Place.

I wanted to send you a bug report.

Looking at the list, the Enhanced Armaments upgrade on each of my AFIIBs was replaced by a MC80 Command Cruiser card. It would make for a cool upgrade to an assault frigate : )

Thanks,

Pat

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

First, thanks for putting this together, it's a great app!

My screen name is Traveller724 on the Warlords app as well. I currently have only one list, Rebel Worlds 2015 Fifth Place.

I wanted to send you a bug report.

Looking at the list, the Enhanced Armaments upgrade on each of my AFIIBs was replaced by a MC80 Command Cruiser card. It would make for a cool upgrade to an assault frigate : )

Thanks,

Pat

 

Hey there - thanks for the kind words. As for your list, everything is ok, I correctly see EA on AFIIBs. If you see differently, try cleaning your browser cache, because it's not the first time this kind of bug happens (actually it never happened directly to me so it's quite hard to identify the cause). Anyway, your list was saved correctly (I did nothing to it in fact) so I would mind too much. Try accesing it from another device and you should see everything at its correct place :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

thanks for this, it is great. This is now my default listing tool, it just looks so good and is really easy to use.

 

Just two suggestions if that is ok (and please feel free to ignore me)

 

I have to click login every time I go to the site. Is there a way I can just stay logged in?

 

Duplicate ship, is that an option? So I build an Assault Frigate, or a Corvette and I want multiple of the same, I have to re-enter the same ship.

 

Many thanks and keep up the sterling work.

Edited by ungentlemanly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

thanks for this, it is great. This is now my default listing tool, it just looks so good and is really easy to use.

 

Just two suggestions if that is ok (and please feel free to ignore me)

 

I have to click login every time I go to the site. Is there a way I can just stay logged in?

 

Duplicate ship, is that an option? So I build an Assault Frigate, or a Corvette and I want multiple of the same, I have to re-enter the same ship.

 

Many thanks and keep up the sterling work.

 

Hey there, thank you for your kind words. You can't stay logged in because the application doesn't use cookies, I'm planning to add them. Same story for the duplicate ship option actually. I'm also looking to add the "lost login/password" option, but I have to delay all these things because I sadly have other priorities (mainly work) at the moment, and nobody else can actually work on these features since, well, I'm the only guy running the hut.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there everyone - 

 

I've been missing for some time 'cause cause pre-holiday work n' stuff and some irl issues so I wasn't actually able to progress very much with the application itself - but at least I always find some time to reply to individual users' problems. Let's try to make clear what I'll be working as soon as I'll get back to work on Warlords:

 

  • The "lost username/password" feature. I've recently replied to too many mails asking for password resets/lost username/pw requests so it really urges me to complete this feature soon.
  • DA's Set 1 of Shipyards, which will also coincide with the start of the collaboration between Warlords and Shipyards.
  • General troubleshooting and bugfixing to the application, expecially some issues when editing saved fleets.
  • Not really a feature of the site, but I've joined the Starfighters Italia team which is the main group of event organizers and stuff about X-Wing and Armada in Italy. We have also been recently became one of the official playtesting teams for FFG.

- Nevetz

Edited by Nevetz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Love the site, I've got a good 20 someodd lists on it now. With the understanding that you are running a one man show over there, I have 2 suggestions for possible features to add down the line:

1) A method to search by profile name, so I can scope out my friend's lists

2) A rating system for public lists, or a way even for me to just rate my own lists at a glance. Maybe just an author comment field.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×