Nevetz

Introducing Armada Warlords: database and fleet builder

On 10/02/2018 at 1:42 AM, AlexW said:

Easily my favorite builder.    Thanks for your efforts and I hope things work out for you.

Minor point for next update for you or who ever works on it:  looks like Strategic Adviser is one missing from Wave 7.

There are a few I believe. Generic MC title, the new Ion cannon upgrade and the Gauntlet pilot ace to name another 3.

Do you guys know if these cards were shown in articles, or not? Because I have received some as scans and I think the only missing ones from official articles are the non-unique titles and the Unique Squadron, but I could be as well wrong.

Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Nevetz said:

Do you guys know if these cards were shown in articles, or not? Because I have received some as scans and I think the only missing ones from official articles are the non-unique titles and the Unique Squadron, but I could be as well wrong.

Thanks!

I think Gar Saxon is. So too the MC title.

Crabbok uploaded all the cards on his site, too.

Unless there's something wrong with my browser cache not showing the most recent cards, I think what's missing is:

1. Aspiration

2. Mon Calamari Exodus Fleet

3. Heaving Ion Emplacements

4. Strategic Adviser

5. Gar Saxon

6. Bail Organa

7. General Draven

8. Ordnance Pods

9. Seventh Fleet Star Destroyer

10. Picture for Darth Vader (Boarding Team)

On 2/16/2018 at 3:22 PM, Jambo75 said:

Unless there's something wrong with my browser cache not showing the most recent cards, I think what's missing is:

1. Aspiration

2. Mon Calamari Exodus Fleet

3. Heaving Ion Emplacements

4. Strategic Adviser

5. Gar Saxon

6. Bail Organa

7. General Draven

8. Ordnance Pods

9. Seventh Fleet Star Destroyer

10. Picture for Darth Vader (Boarding Team)

Uhm at first I was like "That’s funny, the damage doesn’t look as bad from out here" but now I am "I’ve got a very bad feeling about this"

Hi Nevetz, any update on the latest cards being added to Armada Warlords?

You have the best fleet builder out there, and I'm somewhat lost without all the latest toys to play with when I'm planning and scheming :)

On 2/23/2018 at 8:07 PM, Hedgehogmech said:

Hi Nevetz, any update on the latest cards being added to Armada Warlords?

You have the best fleet builder out there, and I'm somewhat lost without all the latest toys to play with when I'm planning and scheming :)

Hello @Hedgehogmech - looking to add them in the following days; have to deliver 3 other projects this week and I've been busy with them the whole time in the past weeks and this one too.. I think it's also the right time to "outsource" something to the brave people who offered help :D

3 hours ago, Nevetz said:

Hello @Hedgehogmech - looking to add them in the following days; have to deliver 3 other projects this week and I've been busy with them the whole time in the past weeks and this one too.. I think it's also the right time to "outsource" something to the brave people who offered help :D

Good news, thanks for the update :)

16 minutes ago, BrobaFett said:

I've been burned by this line before....

I have to agree. I guess it made sense for wave 7, since it was 2 very popular large ships along with the most requested admiral aside from Piett. But I don't see how it could apply to wave 8, whatever it is. I mean, I wouldn't say no to an Imperial Large Ship that is not an angry triangle (Heresy I know), but I really do not want a fourth Rebel Large Ship any time soon.

Edited by Squark
Stupid autocorrect does not like the word no sometimes

1 minute ago, Squark said:

I have to agree. I guess it made sense for wave 7, since it was 2 very popular large ships along with the most requested admiral aside from Piett. But I don't see how it could apply to wave 8, whatever it is. I mean, I wouldn't say know to an Imperial Large Ship that is not an angry triangle (Heresy I know), but I really do not want a fourth Rebel Large Ship any time soon.

It will be the SSD and whatever garbage the rebels get. SSD is 100% the "Big News" but as the umpteen thousand response thread shows, it is notoriously difficult to balance.

WAVE 7TH HEAVEN FINALLY HITS ARMADA WARLORDS!

Nevetz has given me ftp and dbase access to Warlords, so that I might aid his good work with this builder.

I freely admit to using 4 other builders (Fab's, Kingston, Battlescribe and Android Fleet Builder app), so I'm not a "Warlords or bust" kind of guy... they each have their pros and cons, but I feel Warlords has a good save and share functionality, the best of all the builders. It's easy to use... and it is also a widely known and widely used builder, so it deserves to keep going.

I have started by adding missing images and dbase entries for wave 7: everything from wave 7 should now be usable. Plz report ASAP if you see anything missing/buggy.

For the future all new content will be added ASAP!

I have also listed some known bugs and/or feature requests for Warlords. These require some changes to php files and/or changes to dbase structure. I will look at it, and discuss with Nevetz if anything can be done. But this will take some more time, so please be patient (but now is a GOOD TIME to report bugs/feature requests). 

Fixes:

• added missing cards from wave 7

Bugs that could use some fixing:

• dual upgrades: on edit/clone it happens that the 2nd upgrade disappears (example: Boosted Comms/Exp Hangar)
  • upgrades that grant another slot: on edit/clone it happens that say ECM gets deleted if TUA is the one granting the Defensive slot
  • Chimaera is even worse: as soon as you save, the Fleet Command disappears, both from text export and public view (it is oc also gone on edit/clone).

Feature request:

• make the editor stop randomly shuffling the order of ship/squads on edit/clone; not a big, but very annoying.
  • made dual-slot upgrades eat both slots
  • enforce/warn about non-legal upgrades (such as large-only on non-large ships)
  • add points summary for squadrons (text export view)

http://armadawarlords.hivelabs.solutions/

Edited by Green Knight

Thank you for your work!

Another feature request: When you switch to text export or the simply view the fleet (where you can see all the cards), there is no point total of squads given. Could that be added please?

2 minutes ago, Darth Veggie said:

Thank you for your work!

Another feature request: When you switch to text export or the simply view the fleet (where you can see all the cards), there is no point total of squads given. Could that be added please?

Noted.

Yes, see it now. The "plain" text export version is missing the sum, but the detailed version has it. Ought to be a simple fix.

Edited by Green Knight

1 hour ago, Nevetz said:

I have to thank @Green Knight for his work: he did in less than one day what I couldn't do in weeks, so this time all the honors are for him. For future updates and fixes, I'll be working with him in order to fix what is still pending and maybe add a bit more to Warlords tools. 

Thanks to @Nevetz and @Green Knight for all the work put into this builder.