Nevetz

Introducing Armada Warlords: database and fleet builder

On 1/23/2018 at 12:10 PM, Nevetz said:

The missing Titles upgrades will be coming to Warlords this week.. sorry guys I had kinda big problems IRL.

Nevetz

Hey Nevetz, any update?

For what it's worth, hope all is with you in your personal life. Your fleet builder is my fav, but IRL comes first.

Bugs that could use some fixing:

- dual upgrades: on edit/clone it happens that the 2nd upgrade disappears (example: Boosted Comms/Exp Hangar)

- upgrades that grant another slot: on edit/clone it happens that say ECM gets deleted if TUA is the one granting the Defensive slot

- Chimaera is even worse: as soon as you save, the Fleet Command disappears, both from text export and public view (it is oc also gone on edit/clone).

Feature request:

- make the editor stop randomly shuffling the order of ship/squads on edit/clone; not a big, but very annoying.

Missing content:

- wave 7 plz

Let me know if I can aid in any way.

Is there another good fleet builder to help build your lists? I love this one, but I'm possibly playing this weekend and the delay getting wave 7 live is excruciating, as it has been with some previous waves, though I do appreciate real life gets in the way :)

1 hour ago, Jambo75 said:

Is there another good fleet builder to help build your lists? I love this one, but I'm possibly playing this weekend and the delay getting wave 7 live is excruciating, as it has been with some previous waves, though I do appreciate real life gets in the way :)

http://armada.ryankingston.com/

Lots of folks (including me) moving to this one lately. Would prefer to stay with Warlords, but without the wave 7 content being available and with some of the bugs (Tua defensive retrofits disappearing, double-slot upgrades are kind of weird, order of ships gets randomized when accessing fleets you made earlier, etc.) it's tough.

For all what Nevetz give to us (is time and energy), I think we can all be a little bit patient.

This was my firts and only use fleet builder. I know that there is some other builder who are good too but... This one is my favorite.

Keep your good work Nevetz. We know that you're doing this on your personnel time between your job and your family.

patience.jpg

Edited by DOMSWAT911

Thank you for everything!!! Will definitely miss you, and just like the others said, getting your life in order should be your priority! Your builder is what ramped up my interest when I had no plastic spaceships, so I am ultra thankful for that! I hope you truly find yourself in this journey and see life with new eyes, we are all rooting you get the most out of it!

Hello everyone.

I've received, as well as your exceptional support, also many offers of help to keep Warlords in its best shape. I haven't still replied to everyone, mostly because I'm still deciding what to do and, actually, how to do it.

In the meanwhile, I am planning my journey: I'll be leaving with my backpack as only companion for 1 month, walking down a route that I'm still actually planning. I'll be departing very probably on the first days of April, when the weather should be merciful enough to not drown me on my way or frost me beyond dusk and when I'll be done teaching my job to a poor soul who will take the burden during my absence, so I'll be actually available for most things for at least another good month, although I could take some days from today to April for other, shorter trips as preparation for the real deal. 

Have a great time,

Nevetz

Edited by Nevetz

2 minutes ago, Nevetz said:

Hello everyone.

I've received, as well as your exceptional support, also many offers of help to keep Warlords in its best shape. I haven't still replied to everyone, mostly because I'm still deciding what to do and, actually, how to do it.

In the meanwhile, I am planning my journey: I'll be leaving with my backpack as only companion for 1 month, walking down a route that I'm still actually planning. I'll be departing very probably on the first days of April, when the weather should be merciful enough to not drown me on my way or frost me beyond dusk and when I'll be done teaching my job to a poor soul who will take the burden during my absence, so I'll be actually available for most things for at least another good month, although I could take some days from today to April for other, shorter trips as preparation for the real deal. 

Have a great time,

Nevetz

Good luck. I hope you enjoy yourself and find what you are looking for. We will still be here when you return. ;)

10 hours ago, Nevetz said:

Hello everyone.

Have a great time,

Nevetz

Easily my favorite builder.    Thanks for your efforts and I hope things work out for you.

Minor point for next update for you or who ever works on it:  looks like Strategic Adviser is one missing from Wave 7.