Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nevetz

Introducing Armada Warlords: database and fleet builder

725 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, Visovics said:

@Nevetz for when can we expect the new cards? (not putting any pressure to rush, you have a life after all)

Probably tomorrow. For some things I need tools I have access only at my office so some pictures for the database may be uploaded only from monday

4 minutes ago, Nevetz said:

Probably tomorrow. For some things I need tools I have access only at my office so some pictures for the database may be uploaded only from monday

Thank you for all your effort :) the website is incredible

mcworrell and moodswing5537 like this

New cards are online. I am currently missing the Exodus fleet since I have no idea about how it works and where it should be added. I'd be more than thankful if someone could explain it to me so I can arrange something. Thanks!

Visovics, mcworrell and Maturin like this

6 minutes ago, Nevetz said:

New cards are online. I am currently missing the Exodus fleet since I have no idea about how it works and where it should be added. I'd be more than thankful if someone could explain it to me so I can arrange something. Thanks!

Its a title card for mc ships. Mc30. Mc75. Mc80h. Mc80l

5 minutes ago, Nevetz said:

Simple: it's a non-unique title card (like the HH task forces), that can be taken by MC30, 75 and both 80s.

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Nevetz said:

All ships that have "MC" (for Mon Calamari?) in their name can carry the exodus fleet title. MC30, MC75, MC80 Liberty and MC80 Home One

Hope I didn't forget any.

Double Ninja'd. 

Edited by Xeletor

Hey @Nevetz i have noticed a minor glitch show up now and again.

Occasionally when i go to process list, it will drop upgrades off my list. I primarily use your main builder (not the compact mobile version) on my phone, not sure if that has any effect or not.

It happens as well when i revisit lists as well

I’m sure it’s been mentioned already but the chimera title card does not add the fleet upgrade option to the build.

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, ISD Avenger said:

I’m sure it’s been mentioned already but the chimera title card does not add the fleet upgrade option to the build.

Known! Those cards that add upgrade slots need to be coded manually into the builder. Same thing for the multi-ship Titles, I need to code them in the builder since right now Title are accepted only on single ship types. Guess I have to thank FFG for being creative :D

I'll try to add the new cards during my lunch break today at office, since, in a conjuction of malign forces and evil maneuvering, my ISP decided to leave my home without internet too.

2 hours ago, LegionOfBOOM said:

Hey @Nevetz i have noticed a minor glitch show up now and again.

Occasionally when i go to process list, it will drop upgrades off my list. I primarily use your main builder (not the compact mobile version) on my phone, not sure if that has any effect or not.

It happens as well when i revisit lists as well

Can you link me one or two of those lists?

Edited by Nevetz

Posted (edited)

Just got into the game, really thankful for the effort that went into the fleet builder :D

Edit: Got the threads mixed up, sorry

Edited by DampfGecko

Just to let you know @Nevetz, the MC75 Ordnance Cruiser's second ordnance slot doesn't seem to work in the compact builder, at least for me. I see this text above it:

a id="ship-0-ordnance-2" href="javascript:void(0);" data-upgrade-id='0' data-modification='0' data-upgrade-type='Ordnance 2' onclick="openUpgradeModal('Ordnance', 'MC75 Cruiser', this.id)">

and nothing happens when I click the slot. It works fine in the main builder though, so it's not that big of a deal.

Thank you again for all your hard work!

GiledPallaeon likes this

36 minutes ago, Villakarvarousku said:

Just to let you know @Nevetz, the MC75 Ordnance Cruiser's second ordnance slot doesn't seem to work in the compact builder, at least for me. I see this text above it:

a id="ship-0-ordnance-2" href="javascript:void(0);" data-upgrade-id='0' data-modification='0' data-upgrade-type='Ordnance 2' onclick="openUpgradeModal('Ordnance', 'MC75 Cruiser', this.id)">

and nothing happens when I click the slot. It works fine in the main builder though, so it's not that big of a deal.

Thank you again for all your hard work!

Fixed

Villakarvarousku likes this

Ok folks, I've added the missing images, added the new spoiled upgrades and the new squadron, also now Chimaera title is working properly on both builders (let me know if you see something that is actually not correct). I still have to add the new fleet-wise Titles which require something new to think and code. Also Assault keyword on the squadron has no icon and tooltip text for now where showns as text, but it's quite minor.

Also, my internet at home is not working for a "misalignment" of my antenna so other updates may only come during my lunch breaks for the next few days 

RIP Antenna :'(

7vmZtZveA2KaI.gif

DOMSWAT911 and deDios like this

57 minutes ago, Nevetz said:

Ok folks, I've added the missing images, added the new spoiled upgrades and the new squadron, also now Chimaera title is working properly on both builders (let me know if you see something that is actually not correct). I still have to add the new fleet-wise Titles which require something new to think and code. Also Assault keyword on the squadron has no icon and tooltip text for now where showns as text, but it's quite minor.

Also, my internet at home is not working for a "misalignment" of my antenna so other updates may only come during my lunch breaks for the next few days 

RIP Antenna :'(

7vmZtZveA2KaI.gif

You should replace it with a SQUARE antenna!

JHu0YW8.jpg

6 hours ago, Nevetz said:

Known! Those cards that add upgrade slots need to be coded manually into the builder. Same thing for the multi-ship Titles, I need to code them in the builder since right now Title are accepted only on single ship types. Guess I have to thank FFG for being creative :D

I'll try to add the new cards during my lunch break today at office, since, in a conjuction of malign forces and evil maneuvering, my ISP decided to leave my home without internet too.

Can you link me one or two of those lists?

http://armadawarlords.hivelabs.solutions/print_text_export.php?token=155690

In this list it properly calculated the points, but it dropped the boosted comms upgrade off the quasar. This seems to be the only list i cam get this issue to happen consistently

3 hours ago, Nevetz said:

I still have to add the new fleet-wise Titles which require something new to think and code.

Wouldn’t just adding them individually to each ship as generic titles work?

7 minutes ago, Visovics said:

Wouldn’t just adding them individually to each ship as generic titles work?

Yes, it's the "lazy" solution, in this way they would also appear in the upgrades database as duplicates unless I group them by name and take only one. It's basically just a choice on where to apply the fix.

Visovics likes this

So for me personally the system is still dropping the Fleet Command upgrades on Chimaera. When I'm building, the slot appears, I can fill it, and when I process it to an output immediately, the card (Fleet Command) is there. However, if I close that tab and return later, points are still calculated as if the missing card is present but it is not shown or listed in the text format. If I drop and readd Chimaera, then it works, again for that session in that tab. Opening the fleet to edit doesn't not show the command card either. I can post example fleet lists in the morning if that will help.

30 minutes ago, GiledPallaeon said:

So for me personally the system is still dropping the Fleet Command upgrades on Chimaera. When I'm building, the slot appears, I can fill it, and when I process it to an output immediately, the card (Fleet Command) is there. However, if I close that tab and return later, points are still calculated as if the missing card is present but it is not shown or listed in the text format. If I drop and readd Chimaera, then it works, again for that session in that tab. Opening the fleet to edit doesn't not show the command card either. I can post example fleet lists in the morning if that will help.

I just checked too. Once you save the fleet, it disappears. You don't even need to try editing it. Just going to the card view also shows that the FC card is not present.

GiledPallaeon likes this

4 hours ago, GiledPallaeon said:

I have heard it from other sources as well, it looks like it's a visualization problem, as the upgrade is correctly saved to the database. I'll be sure to check this out.

GiledPallaeon and rasproteus like this