Sign in to follow this  
Nevetz

Introducing Armada Warlords: database and fleet builder

16 minutes ago, Nevetz said:

I have updated the compact fleet builder to behave correctly with Minister Tua and Phonenix Home upgrades. I'm still polishing the whole thing but it's already working fine. Sorry for the abysmal delay.

Brilliant! I use the compact builder a lot, so I really appreciate it. Thank you very much!

1 minute ago, Darth Sanguis said:

So I've got a bit of a weird bug...

I went to edit one of my fleets, on my 3rd ship down, a quasar I, I had:
-chiraneau
-FCs
-EHB
BCs

When I change the officer, it changes the second offensive retrofit to the same card. It's done this twice...

pZxjX9V.png

Has Tua ever been near this fleet?

15 hours ago, Darth Sanguis said:

-chiraneau
-FCs
-EHB
BCs

When I change the officer, it changes the second offensive retrofit to the same card. It's done this twice...

pZxjX9V.png

That happens to me quite often too. Sometimes the officer looks like the Offensive Retrofit Upgrade. Most often this happens with Expanded Hanger Bay (the only one I tend to use) - it depends on which is selected first. 

Tua has nothing to do with it, as I have yet to use her. It also happens on all ships, not just the Quasar. 

Weird, I'll have to check that. It seems something buggy in the very core of the builder, not something related to new upgrades that manipulate other upgrade slots. Do you know if there is a certain way to reproduce this bug? 

On 5.10.2017 at 9:00 PM, Darth Sanguis said:

-chiraneau
-FCs
-EHB
BCs

pZxjX9V.png

I think this only happens if you clone a list. It does so consistently to me, so there is definitely a bug.

11 hours ago, Norsehound said:

Hey Nevetz, got a feature request. Could you open up an area on a list to mark wins/losses?

I make so many of these lists that I can't tell the good ones from the experimental ones. Having ways to organize them better would be appreciated... if you have the brainspace to add it.

Hey there Norsehound,

I'm noting this, it's just a plain upgrade to the application so it shouldn't touch any existing (and maybe delicate) feature. It just has to find its time!

Just now, Norsehound said:

Awesome! How do I access it?

No worries about needing brain space, I've definitely been there on different projects.

You can't miss it in your profile page, every list has a new column with green and red numbers for wins and losses, plus the controls to change those values. The same values appear in the builds page.

3 minutes ago, Nevetz said:

You can't miss it in your profile page, every list has a new column with green and red numbers for wins and losses, plus the controls to change those values. The same values appear in the builds page.

Ah! There we go, I guess it took a few moments for the updates to push. Much obliged, Nevetz!

4 hours ago, Visovics said:

When can we expect the Chimaera and Intensify Firepower in Warlords?

Also, thank you for the great work on it overall, it’s simply amazing and constantly gets better!!

Soon, I've been in Hospital for surgery (nothing serious).. expect them in the following days!

31 minutes ago, Nevetz said:

Sorry for the delay with the new spoiled cards still missing on Armada Warlords. It's the last week of work before Xmas and I'm submerged with work, but I'll try to add the cards today or tomorrow at worse.

Nevetz

Thank you for the effort in that extra busy time of the year! :D