Sign in to follow this  
eggman84

Rebel 400 Command

So I was toying around with some wave 2 ships and such and I came up with this fleet build. It's kinda of hard to visualize how this will play since I haven't flown the majority of these but I think it's pretty solid. Also, on a side note, I'm pretty bad at choosing objectives. So any advice would be much appreciated.

Rebel command (398/400)

======================

Home One: MC80 Command Cruiser (106 + 51)

+ General Rieekan (30)

+ NK-7 Ion Cannons (10)

+ Heavy Turbolaser Turrets (6)

+ Defiance (5)

MC30c Frigate: MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 + 9)

+ Ordnance Experts (4)

+ Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)

MC30c Frigate: MC30c Torpedo Frigate (63 + 9)

+ Ordnance Experts (4)

+ Assault Proton Torpedoes (5)

Squadrons: YT-2400 (16)

YT-2400 (16)

Nebulon-B Frigate: Nebulon-B Support Refit (51 + 14)

+ Turbolaser Reroute Circuits (7)

+ Salvation (7)

Objectives Assault: Most Wanted (0)

Objectives Defense: Hyperspace assault (0)

Objectives Navigation: Minefields (0)

The main concept behind this is to use the MC80 as bait while I keep the neb b back and to pick off the shields of my target so my MC30s can deal the damage. The yt-2400s are there for fighter/bomber defence in case I'm up against a squadron build.

The main concept behind this is to use the MC80 as bait while I keep the neb b back and to pick off the shields of my target so my MC30s can deal the damage. The yt-2400s are there for fighter/bomber defence in case I'm up against a squadron build.

Not sure how a single yt-2400 is going to do much against a squadron build. It'd be pretty easy to keep it occupied with 2-3 squadrons while the rest target your ships.

Not sure how a single yt-2400 is going to do much against a squadron build. It'd be pretty easy to keep it occupied with 2-3 squadrons while the rest target your ships.

There are two yt-2400s in the list. The idea is to hold the enemy squadrons back just enough for the ships to do their thing.

Raymus for Salvation always

Not only does he get you that all important reroll, but he let's you nav into position like a beast and even makes you somewhat hard to kill

Agreed, Raymus does help the neb out alot. The problem is trying to figure out what to cut back on.

Raymus for Salvation always

Not only does he get you that all important reroll, but he let's you nav into position like a beast and even makes you somewhat hard to kill

Agreed, Raymus does help the neb out alot. The problem is trying to figure out what to cut back on.

turbolaser reroute circuits

amazing card; Raymus is simply more necessary

On second thought regarding the MC80 title, I think I will stick with Difiance over Home One. My thought was for the two MC30s to go long and flank, and because of that they would barely if at all benefit from Home One as they would most likely be past distance 5.