Sign in to follow this  
Deadstop

Storing all components in the main box?

Folks,

I asked this in the Adding Expansions topic, but a couple of days have passed and it occurs to me that a new, properly labeled topic might be more likely to get a good response.

Has anyone managed to fit all the existing components from the expansions into the main EH box? I have gotten it down to the two big boxes (EH for boards, rules, investigators/AOs, and tokens, and MoM for card decks). I am thinking that a proper divider of some sort might allow it all to fit in the one box. Suggestions?

Thanks!

I use all 4 boxes the two smaller ones I keep the AOs and their respective packs together these 2 boxes than go in the MoM box along with a bag for monster tokens and the investigators. I don't think everything would fit in one box but in any case it would be a temporary solution as the next big box expansion is on its way so bear that in mind when looking for solutions.

Sorry for not being very helpful.

I have Eldritch Horror along with Forsaken Lore and Mountains of Madness all in the base box with the lid about half an inch from closing completely. I made a custom insert for it and I quite love it. Hopefully the other two expansions won't increase that half an inch too much!

I realized that I not only did a horrible job at answering your question, but I did an even worse job at showing you. Let me try again.

Here is my home made insert from foam board bought at any ol' store with a office supply/crafting section.

1qrg1v.jpg

As can be seen from this picture, I have a little room for growth as far as cards go, or I could organize better and use another compartment for cards if needed. Also, the green ribbons are for pulling cards out. I wanted the cards to lay on their side so I could just grab them, but then the boards made the box stick up too much for my liking.

xc429.jpg

Lastly, I may have overestimated how much the box sticks up from the extra content, it's really not that bad. I assume it will stick up more once I add Strange Remnants and Under The Pyramids (hopefully they both fit!).

2v0xque.jpg

Anyways, that was my solution, So far it has worked great and it was easy to do. I did a similar one for my Mansions of Madness, having all expansions for that I fit all cards in the Call of the Wild Box and figures in the main box. Good luck on finding your solution!

The "ouch" rubberband... "ouch"...     it hurts, to see it  "ouch"..    digging into these cards...  "ouuuch"

But besides that I really like your work. Did something like that for the Elder Sign game.