Sign in to follow this  
cynanbloodbane

Killed my first ISD today!

I swarmed that sucker, with a big old Rhymer ball, hammered it with Demolisher, and crippled it with a VSD II. Then I promptly got my butt tabled by his last remaining VSD.

That thing is a monster! It one-shot a completely healthy Demolisher with just the front arc. It's anti-starfighter shots mowed through my TIE-ln,and TIE-Interceptors, and while a VSD II, & a GSD II can take it down, i dont think 2 GSDs can, meaning your remaining VSD or GSD, is on its own untill after that ISD. goes down. I want a raider or two just to increase activations, and get that ISD placed on the table before I need to start plunking down my big ships.

I want my own ISD.

Come on boat!

ISD-I or ISD-II?

And of course Demolisher got demolished, don't you know the odds of surviving a frontal assault against an imperial star destroyer?

ISD-I or ISD-II?

And of course Demolisher got demolished, don't you know the odds of surviving a frontal assault against an imperial star destroyer?

I'm pretty sure he'd last longer then he would against that Death Star.

Gives you a chance to use quotes from the movies: "We can't repel firepower of that magnitude" and "too late". :lol:

ISD-I or ISD-II?

Never tell me the odds!

You guys are all my heroes.

Anything in that front arc is going to take a beating, especially smaller ships. Best thing will be to try and get to the rear/side arcs, but no idea how that will work until I can get my wave 2 ships in :(

ISD-I or ISD-II?

ISD-I or ISD-II?

I'm pretty sure he'd last longer then he would against that Death Star.

Gives you a chance to use quotes from the movies: "We can't repel firepower of that magnitude" and "too late". :lol:

ISD-I or ISD-II?

Never tell me the odds!

You guys are all my heroes.

10/10, would Star Wars again.

Edited by Zero_Outcome