Sign in to follow this  
Rakaydos

Interest check: Knight Level "Clone Wars" forum RP

A Seer with a focus on Battle Meditation (and Foresee?) and a dip into Niman to pick up Reflect and Niman Technique would also be a fun idea.

So would a balanced Jedi with Seer/Ataru Striker.

But if all the Jedi slots fill up a clone trooper would still be a blast.

A Seer with a focus on Battle Meditation (and Foresee?) and a dip into Niman to pick up Reflect and Niman Technique would also be a fun idea.

So would a balanced Jedi with Seer/Ataru Striker.

But if all the Jedi slots fill up a clone trooper would still be a blast.

That's the problem with Knight level, isnt it?

Even with my "Knighthood" restrictions, there's so many ways to approach a character that it's hard to pick just 1...

Edited by Rakaydos

If you want a knight from me the second version of the toydarian will hopefully be acceptable. If I get the apprentice slot my choice is between a face-like toydarian or a more combat-oriented Cerean Guardian. I guess the choice between the two would depend on the composition of the rest of the party. Your call would also help since if the gameplay is likely to be very combat-oriented the toydarian would be a far worse choice than the Cerean... Choices choices. If you have already filled up the jedi-slots I could also play a clone.

Here is another version of a knight, in case you don't like the Toydarian. A human Seer/Aatru Striker: http://swsheets.com/c/vm0f4yezk-eliana-no-dama

Edited by Kymrel

Working on something...  Togruta Shien/Healer. Will post it when ready (or a beta, at least).

Edit: Power purchase with/without Mentor? I mean, should the PCs be built with a Group resource in mind?

Edited by Jereru

Working on something...  Togruta Shien/Healer. Will post it when ready (or a beta, at least).

Edit: Power purchase with/without Mentor? I mean, should the PCs be built with a Group resource in mind?

All Jedi get mentor, promoted to knight or not.

Since people are getting some sheets to me, here's some of my houserules:

Reducing the difficulty of autofire only applies once per shot- if you roll 4 advantage, you get 2 shots and pass a blue, not 4 shots.

True aim's effect replaces the blue die from aiming normally.

Precice aim (EoE only, apparently) gains the effects of aiming nrmally, including the blue die.

The Knockdown talent is not melee only.

Vehicals sllouette 4 and below only do x5 damage to personal scale and 1/5 from personal scale, but double their listed health and SS. Larger ships stat at x10 and do double damage to vehicals,

Each Force Move Strength upgrade activation is separate- you activae 1 to raise the sillouette by 1, then you activate another to raise it by another 1. Damage on force slam (the control-throw) is still 10x sillouette- throwing a speeder at another speeder hurts.

Does anyone know how to reduce the Encumbrance of a weapon?

Also, Rakaydos, would you be willing to accept a little house ruling of mine where Clones can have certain systems (Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Scanner Goggles, Respirator) as an integral part of a helmet. If this was done, they'd be permanently wielded and would have either no or reduced Encumbrance. Is this fair? There's precedent in certain characters from the films/shows.

Also, Rakaydos, would you be willing to accept a little house ruling of mine where Clones can have certain systems (Comlink, Electrobinoculars, Scanner Goggles, Respirator) as an integral part of a helmet. If this was done, they'd be permanently wielded and would have either no or reduced Encumbrance. Is this fair? There's precedent in certain characters from the films/shows.

They'd use hardpoints, I'm pretty sure there's mods for that already, though it might be difficult to dig them all up.

You can use Jury Rig to reduce encumberance instead of the more common decreased critial or increased damage.

A combat scanner will do most of those functions and more, minus the respirator. It's only 1 Encumbrance and gets incorporated into a helmet. From Dangerous Covenants.