Sign in to follow this  
Blusox69

New Movie Poster

That would be disappointing certainly if they regurgitated that bit. It'd be like Halo 2 all over again....and then Halo 3 all over again.....Oh look....another ring thing. Didn't see that coming?

Zoom in on c3p0 face. It like someone photo shop a tusken raider face on his.

As for death star 3.0 i really hope not. I mean what the thinking hum 1st death star blowen up by a torpedo, second death star blowen up by fighter flying into it. HAY the third times the charm right

Just saw the new poster for Ep 7. Is that a new Death Star?

Palpatine: They blew up the Death Star?

What?... Oh, oh, "just rebuild it"? Oh, real frakkin original. And who's going to give me a loan, jackhole, you?... You got an ATM on that torso Lite-Brite? Now get your seven-foot-two asthmatic ass back here, or I'm going to tell everyone what a whiny bch you were about Padama-may or Panda Bear or whatever the hell her name is!...

Oh, jeez, he's crying!

If it's a rehash of ANH or RotJ I'm officially blaming JJ Abrams for tanking TWO franchises.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm kinda thinking I won't be.

Whats the second one? Cant be Trek cause that was dead before Abrams so im drawing a blank there.

Also remember there is EU and then there is EU. On one hand Thrawn. On the other hand sun crusher. As if the EU was devoid of superweapons. For every cool looking Star Viper there is an ugly K-Wing.

Edited by Voronesh

If it's a rehash of ANH or RotJ I'm officially blaming JJ Abrams for tanking TWO franchises.

I hope I'm wrong but I'm kinda thinking I won't be.

Whats the second one? Cant be Trek cause that was dead before Abrams so im drawing a blank there.

Also remember there is EU and then there is EU. On one hand Thrawn. On the other hand sun crusher. As if the EU was devoid of superweapons. For every cool looking Star Viper there is an ugly K-Wing.

Yes, but they could have easily used the better parts of the EU in new ways while scrapping the crap.

While a conflict between Admiral Thrawn and Kyle Katarn never happened in the old EU, it could have had great potential as the basis for a film.

I read some of the EU books. The ones with the silly superweapons were most definitely the least intresting.

Trek had a chance to reboot well and the first one was...eh. I'll take it. But when the 2nd was a rewritten Khan, definitely one of my top 3 movies ever, it's pretty **** disappointing.

I wish they kept running with Enterprise instead of killing it off. I did enjoy that storyline up until that last episode where they really made another TNG that talked about Enterprise and killed off Trip.

But opinions are like a particular body part that everybody has. :)

I'm pretty sure the empire/first order have always been about ruling through fear and using massive terror weapons...

Star Destroyers, Death Stars, Sun Crushers, Star Killer Base etc...

Vast planet/system killer weaponry is kinda what Star Wars is about.

Plus I like the idea that SKB is just a small icy planet that has been turned into Super Weapon rather than being a massive space station itself.

Aaaand! By all accounts (Potential SPOILERS) the Resistance has it's own super weapon and there is a kind of Cold War stand off and during the Force Awakens is kinda of a Cuban Missile Crisis that goes wrong...

Enterprise was good. Its a pity not enough Americans watched it. Or at least I read thats the reason it was not continued. Could have tied with other Star Trek series for years, so many origins, so many connections etc. to explore. And then all I get is an annihilated Vulcan and Romulans that are a joke. And worst of all Romulus is also destroyed.

I liked the 3rd season of Enterprise, and I think a good portion of the 4th season. Too bad they had to skip over such a huge time period of events to do a The End episode. Really wanted to see the Romulan wars.

First 2 season were bad. But that is pretty much the case with every Star Trek series. Well TNG, DS9, and Voyager at least. Its been so long since I watched the original that the whole series just kind of blends together.