Sign in to follow this  
CaptainJaguarShark

Spoiler from new SW Comics

Princess Leia, and the new Queen of Naboo, and the woman who may be Poe's mother all together fly N-1 Starfighters against a Star Destroyer. http://imgur.com/D9SrBYf  They even did okay against a couple of waves of TIE fighters. Wave 9 anyone? EDIT:Also, to clarify, this is AFTER Endor. Yeah, they still work. :)

Edited by Ixidor

It makes sense.  Naboo has been war-torn and suffered the effects of a blockade.  What's left of its military is going to be older stuff.  Old does not me useless though.  The United States military continued to use the M1 Grand rifle and the P-51 Mustang with great success in the Korean War. 

I too second any chance to get Leia as a pilot in the game!

Edited by Stone37

They should just have dropped Naboo, that planet doesn't require to be forced into everything. Quite frankly, I would fund a third Death Star to get rid of it.

I haven't spoiled me on any details, but the notion that they took away Han and Leias happy end feels bad to me.

Not to mention they put Jar Jar in the last Star Wars issue.   He' s missing an eye now, and tried to get Luke killed.   No i'm not kidding. 

That's not even funny....

The Star Wars comics have been amazing thus far, especially Darth Vader.  If you're not reading them, you should.  They very much capture the feel of the original movies.

We know who's mother she is. That is not in question.

That was not Jar Jar

It makes total sense that Palpatine and the Empires remnants want to take Naboo. We know from the other novels the Empire tries several times to take it from thew New Republic, this was just the first attempt in SE issue 3.

Not to mention they put Jar Jar in the last Star Wars issue.   He' s missing an eye now, and tried to get Luke killed.   No i'm not kidding. 

That's not even funny....

The Star Wars comics have been amazing thus far, especially Darth Vader.  If you're not reading them, you should.  They very much capture the feel of the original movies.

I agree. Some might have seen this is as intrusive to what they think should be but it was great fun and the reasoning for it to happen was just fine.

And, no matter what, it was proper Star Wars fun.

I think that was a different Gungan altogether.

That was not Jar Jar

Of course it was.   He was older, spoke exactly like Jar Jar, and apparently he had annoyed someone so much that they ripped his eye out.   He fits the bill perfectly.  It's most certainly jar jar. 

I think that was a different Gungan altogether.

That was not Jar Jar

Of course it was.   He was older, spoke exactly like Jar Jar, and apparently he had annoyed someone so much that they ripped his eye out.   He fits the bill perfectly.  It's most certainly jar jar. 

Any Gungan fits that description.

****, i read that as to mean that <person inside the spoiler tag> is the new queen of Naboo and nearly blew a gasket. I love the N1s though, they're awesome ships, just not sure they fit the aesthetic of the OT-style ships in x-wing, it'd make for a very weird looking board.

****, i read that as to mean that <person inside the spoiler tag> is the new queen of Naboo and nearly blew a gasket. I love the N1s though, they're awesome ships, just not sure they fit the aesthetic of the OT-style ships in x-wing, it'd make for a very weird looking board.

Sorry for any confusion!

I think they'd be great. Z95s with X-Wing upgrade bar.

Ooooh, that clears it up for me! Well okay, Naboo doesn't have to die now. (Gungans would go extinct, though, consider that people)

The latest issue was rad as hell.  I liked Leia's

force induced flashback to the presence of the sith.

that was just a random gungan.

And Jar-Jar was the village idiot, other gungans are competent HE WAS EXILED, and they have sweet tech.

Edited by Wilhelm Screamer