Sign in to follow this  
Crabbok

I haven't played X-Wing in almost a month!

Seriously you guys, I need some X-Wing lovin.   I have like 5 builds I want to fly.   I still have never flown the Hound's Tooth or the Special K.  Been playing alot of Armada lately since new stuff is out in a limited release.  

Missing X-Wing.   Tempted to play with myself in the garage after the kids go to sleep. 

Kinda in the same boat. Last league night got canceled because of RL issues, the one prior to that was a board game rather then X-Wing. Have had my TFA ships for a while now and still haven't really put them on the table.

I have not played since august. Its my fault really, I just keep doing more and more for my students and less and less for me. Good teacher, bad x-wing player. 

I NEED TO PLAY....Vassel Isn't cutting it. I like the tactile nature of miniature and board games and vassel doesn't give me that.

There is indeed Sci Fi.   Lately I've been only able to get up there like every OTHER week and Armada has been at the forefront lately.   I need like, a full Star Wars Vacation.  Four days, or maybe a full week of : X-Wing, Armada, Imperial Assault, and possibly several rounds of Battlefront when it comes out.    Need to make it happen.  

There is indeed Sci Fi.   Lately I've been only able to get up there like every OTHER week and Armada has been at the forefront lately.   I need like, a full Star Wars Vacation.  Four days, or maybe a full week of : X-Wing, Armada, Imperial Assault, and possibly several rounds of Battlefront when it comes out.    Need to make it happen.

Just grab your dice and roll them puppy's

I have not played an X-wing game since Jan ;/p

I played for the first time in probably three months last night.  Flew Vessery + VI + Engine Upgrade, Shadow + SPA + IA, 2 x TIE/fo Epsilons v. Talonbane, Guri, and N'Dru all with a bunch of upgrades.  At the end, the Phantom and Guri ended up facing each other at range 1 in the exact middle of the board b/c I stupidly forgot Guri had inertial dampeners.  We blew each other to pieces with the simultaneous attack rule.  First ever draw.  Miss playing so much.  

Seriously you guys, I need some X-Wing lovin.   I have like 5 builds I want to fly.   I still have never flown the Hound's Tooth or the Special K.  Been playing alot of Armada lately since new stuff is out in a limited release.  

Missing X-Wing.   Tempted to play with myself in the garage after the kids go to sleep.

TMI. That's a think not a say.

I meant a solo game where I set dials on each side.  I set one side's dials, then walk away for a minute, come back and do the other side's dials, so I try not to think about what the other side's maneuvers are going to be when planning the opposition.

I meant a solo game where I set dials on each side.  I set one side's dials, then walk away for a minute, come back and do the other side's dials, so I try not to think about what the other side's maneuvers are going to be when planning the opposition.

That type of play sounds like it need A LOT of beer. ;)

GREAT IDEA! I would forget in about 15 min ;)

Me - Hi everyone, I'm Pimbacca

Everyone - Hi Pimbaccaaaa

Me - I'm addicted to plastic crack. It's been 4 weeks since my last game

Everyone - *light somewhat beleaguered applause *

Me - I'm tempted by some TLT daily,... it's hard you know,... not to give in...

Everyone - *nods of knowing assurance* YoU CaN DOEEEET

Me - *Odd look at weird curly haired guy*