Sign in to follow this  
TheRealStarkiller

Antenna broke off my VSD

So it happened to one of my VSD. The antenna broke off.

I guess this problem is not uncommon.

I glued it back on with super glue - but it keeps to break off when I transport it in my case.

Its just a minor issue in fact. But it feels like a scratch in your new car.

It grind my gears.

Does anyone found a solution how to fix the antenna in a way that it don't break off that easily?

Obviously, super glue isn't sufficient...

I replaced mine with brass rod.  I heard bad rumours.

When FFG replaced them, did you get an entire new pack with the ship, cards and everything?

You would only get the ship

One of mine broke off. Don't care enough to bother replacing. Seems pointless when it will likely just happen again and it's completely unnecessary.

Plastic glue. Actually melts the parts back together making it just as sturdy (if not more so) than it was before. The antenna on one of my vics was broken during shipping. Gave it a bit of the glue and have not had a problem since.

I have 3 vsds, one broke off accidentally and i just removed it from the other two. Took a black permanent marker and touched up the white spot from the break. They all look great, can't even tell.

I just love the VSDs.

I mean... This model is the reason why I picked this game up the first place.

Love the VDSs even over the ISDs.

Partly because they represent kind of an outdated technology (for example the oversized antenna) and background-wise to be replaced by the better ISDs in all aspects but the price -

So they are struggling against the ISDs in a fight they cannot win over the long term.

To me its kinda reliable and trusty VSDs that can pack a punch and deal tremendous damage, if used correct vs. the shiny, fast and deathly, huge new ISDs.

Don't get me wrong, I too love the ISDs.

I just wanted to say that this antenna to me is an important part of the VSDs character.