Sign in to follow this  
Dreeghul

Starship Customization

My players decided to choose the "Firespray" as their starting vehicle. With a party of four, they are commenting on the lack of personnel quarters on the Firespray and inquiring about removing the prison cells from the ship. Has anybody else done something similar?

I'd allow internal modifications like that to be made with a little bit of time, materials (scrap metal) and elbow grease (mechanics checks).

In the interim, I'd give players a setback for not having had a good night's sleep if they were forced to spend extended time on the ship.

Definitely not a big deal in the slightest to arbitrarily change crew allotments, though I'm not sure if you could fit "quarters" into the Firespray. Here's what I built my campaign's Firespray to look like:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByJJ7lvKCoPXOXU3OUxrcGRoY1k/view?usp=sharing

Hmmm.... so you just put the prisoners in the cell with a gatorade bottle and hope for the best?

The firespray is a neat looking ship, but it's got some TARDIS issues for the stats to work.....