Sign in to follow this  
RebelDave

The Enemy of my Enemy Adventure

Has anyone run this?

Ive read most of it now, and it looks good.. something id like to run as soon as ive finished my current adventure, but any advice, or pitfalls others have run into would be good.

I'm not sure how I would allow the players to have an Airspeeder transported from Bespin to Vanqor... as I dont think it would fit into their ship.

Equally, I dont want to them using their ship on Bespin, as they could simply fly into orbit (I Know one of my players would do just this, and abscond with the cargo, thus nullifying the entire adventure).

Advice?

RD

Damage their ship in a battle just before the adventure begins.  Then have their mechanic clearly explain to the group that the ship is entirely too damaged to handle the pressure.  They'll need other transport.

As for the air speeder, they can rent/buy/find/steal one on Bespin.

Has anyone run this?

Ive read most of it now, and it looks good.. something id like to run as soon as ive finished my current adventure, but any advice, or pitfalls others have run into would be good.

I'm not sure how I would allow the players to have an Airspeeder transported from Bespin to Vanqor... as I dont think it would fit into their ship.

Equally, I dont want to them using their ship on Bespin, as they could simply fly into orbit (I Know one of my players would do just this, and abscond with the cargo, thus nullifying the entire adventure).

Advice?

RD

I played this on a small con with fairly new players. We had a lot of fun.

My players were not that used to gather information about the dead fixer. But luckily my "Sector Ranger" was there for advice. The whole group wasn't sure at which event their "contract" with the Sector Ranger was fulfilled. I had to clarify, that the Hutt isn't the "drug dealer" the Sector Ranger is looking for.

Let there be a "no flight zone" except the spaceports in Cloud City. There could have been a major freighter crash not long ago and the officials want to keep freighter traffic at minimum. So all the cargo not in the starport has to be transferred with speeder. So they have to rent one.

Let them rent one speeder on the planet of the game reserve as well.

~Sofia Corba