Sign in to follow this  
TheMoonLord

How do you get the text above your icon?

You can't, it seems that they removed the option after some users abused it.

I think it's because some members started making new topics asking what their title should be... Just look at Cubanboy title and you'll understand.

And since it's when you got to 1000 posts that you could have a title, some other members were just spamming to raise their post count... kinda like what the OP is doing in this thread... funny, yeah I know.

I think it's because some members started making new topics asking what their title should be... Just look at Cubanboy title and you'll understand.

And since it's when you got to 1000 posts that you could have a title, some other members were just spamming to raise their post count... kinda like what the OP is doing in this thread... funny, yeah I know.

There was another thread that was floating around recently where people were discussing this, I think you said the same thing there.  

Some people can't have certain privileges and therefore none of us rookies can either.  :(

There was another thread that was floating around recently where people were discussing this, I think you said the same thing there.  

Some people can't have certain privileges and therefore none of us rookies can either.  :(

I don't recall posting in another thread about this subject recently but I could be mistaken... I sometimes tend to repeat myself on subjects that come back from time to time, losing count and all :P

And I really don't get the need for some to have a title, even moreso when you are the one giving it to yourself. '' From now on, you can call me 'King Master Ace Pilot of Tie Interceptor Extraordinaire'!!! Bow before me lowlings.''

They ruins it! Ungrateful noobsie forumsers: we gives them nice lovely forumses and they starts stuffing their topicses! (Noobise forumsers are always so polite.) We hates them forever!

If I could chose any title other than Member, I would still choose Member. ;)

Not, "Gold Member"?

I hope he wouldn't. If he did then he would keep asking us if we wanted a smoke and a pancake and how our faja was doing.

Society can only move as fast as its slowest walker. I think we should be able to drive as fast as we want! But Steve drove too fast and crashed into a tree .. Thanks Steve .. now we have to drive slow. I loved having BBQ on the rooftop of my apartment. But Carol jumped off an apartment building and died. Thanks Carol!

I wanted to have a nice little thingy above my thingo .. but Bruce wrote something that offended someone once .. Thanks BRUCE!!!!

Not, "Gold Member"? 

Sorry, I lean a little too much on philosophy than comedy. Then again maybe I should have tried being a stand up philosopher. :P

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Marinealver

Society can only move as fast as its slowest walker. I think we should be able to drive as fast as we want! But Steve drove too fast and crashed into a tree .. Thanks Steve .. now we have to drive slow. I loved having BBQ on the rooftop of my apartment. But Carol jumped off an apartment building and died. Thanks Carol!

I wanted to have a nice little thingy above my thingo .. but Bruce wrote something that offended someone once .. Thanks BRUCE!!!!

Bruce was an idiot...

Not, "Gold Member"? 

Sorry, I lean a little too much on philosophy than comedy. Then again maybe I should have tried being a stand up philosopher. :P

hqdefault.jpg

Oh, you mean a bull **** artist. :)