Sign in to follow this  
Thraug

Sullust paints (ISD and Rogues & Villians)

Here are my quick paints of the ISD and a Rogues and Villans pack I won at Sullust. I paint my ships in different colors to easily identify them during play. The ISD has simple gray markings.

Link to full library of pics:

http://s11.photobucket.com/user/Thraug/library/Armada%20-%20Wave%202%20painted%20from%20Sullust

FullSquad_zpsmvj8luiz.jpg

ISD_zpsbp59ahj9.jpg

Nice, I like the R+Vs.

Are they all the canon colourschemes?

I think the YT-2400 and the Jumpmaster had some liberties taken, But you can't blame him for adding color to what would have been a completely whitish grey ship. The Falcon may not be exact but I say it looks close enough as for everythign else I would call them spot on.

Nice, I like the R+Vs.

I think the YT-2400 and the Jumpmaster had some liberties taken, But you can't blame him for adding color to what would have been a completely whitish grey ship. The Falcon may not be exact but I say it looks close enough as for everythign else I would call them spot on.

Sorry, I was not criticising....  I actually don't know what the canon colour schemes are for any other than Han Solo and Bossk (because I was playing around with his freighter in X-wing scale a while back).

When I paint them I was wondering if I would have to look up the colour schemes online, or just copy his  ;)

Nice, I like the R+Vs.

Spot on. I looked up pics online for canon and did my best to keep them close, but I added some color to some to give them character, and to make them stand out for the paint jobs I have planned for the non aces. Edited by Thraug