Sign in to follow this  
Kodiak3d

New trailer for Rebels: Interdictors are canon now :-)

Peltas were featured in Clone Wars, so they are canon already.

This is however the first time We've seen a 418 in motion outside of any CGI cutscene for the games. Looks like the standard Thrawn trilogy depiction as well, not one of the Star Destroyer hybrids. 418s however are already canon since they were explicitly mentioned in the Tarkin novel, and as prototypes (along with attendant CC-class cruisers of an older vintage, from the game Rebellion).

There is also some kind of new transport at the 1:19 mark that kind of looks like a miniature assault frigate. Probably unarmed, but cool looking anyway.

Also whatever that is at 1:55 is also pretty neat... hopefully it isn't an outright replacement for the Ghost, since I've gotten kind of fond of that freighter.

Edited by Norsehound

There is also some kind of new transport at the 1:19 mark that kind of looks like a miniature assault frigate. Probably unarmed, but cool looking anyway.

never mind

Edited by Tranenturm

I don't think it was official just his opinion but was wondering if anyone has their own list. I tired watching season 1 of Congress and only got 5 episodes in, wasn't into it. But have heard they're is good stuff in there.

Isn't that the Imperial Assault Carrier that X-wing is getting?

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/x-wing/products/imperial-assault-carrier/

No that ship was flying with the Ghost, making it look like something carrying more Rebels. Kind of bullet-shaped, lower-left, with engines and wings. Almost like the assault frigate without the lower tanks.

Gozantis as we know them more or less debuted with Rebels. They only had fleeting glances in the prequel movies, and not even in this configuration!

Isn't that the Imperial Assault Carrier that X-wing is getting?

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/products/x-wing/products/imperial-assault-carrier/

No that ship was flying with the Ghost, making it look like something carrying more Rebels. Kind of bullet-shaped, lower-left, with engines and wings. Almost like the assault frigate without the lower tanks.

Gozantis as we know them more or less debuted with Rebels. They only had fleeting glances in the prequel movies, and not even in this configuration!

They also show up in episodes of The Clone Wars.

Edited by DarthSidious

listening to iff and Steve mentioned there was a list of must watch episodes for clone wars anyone have this magical list?

honestly, all of them.  I loved Clone Wars and as the seasons went on it got darker and darker.  like 1/3 of the season was very child oriented and then it went dark and it was amazing.

listening to iff and Steve mentioned there was a list of must watch episodes for clone wars anyone have this magical list?

honestly, all of them.  I loved Clone Wars and as the seasons went on it got darker and darker.  like 1/3 of the season was very child oriented and then it went dark and it was amazing.

And then Darth Maul was resurrected - and I stopped watching.