Sign in to follow this  
ThePinkyBrains

Doing Scum without Most Wanted Expansion?

After looking at it, I think one of the best scum purchases for an imperial player is the star viper, for the 2x autothrusters and accuracy corrector.

The only Scum ships you can use Autothrusters on are the Starviper or Aggressor.

But Guri and Boba with the right upgrades could be something you'd enjoy flying.

Cheers

Baaa

Heh, actually, the first hypothetical list I made had both of them in it.

After looking at it, I think one of the best scum purchases for an imperial player is the star viper, for the 2x autothrusters and accuracy corrector.

The only Scum ships you can use Autothrusters ...

[Emphasis added]

That is indeed what I meant haha. I have a couple of imperial aces that have been eyeballing those autothrusters...

Cool Scum players don't use Rebel hand-me-downs anyway.

Just like cool Imperial players don't use Firesprays.

Cool imperial players don't like to have fun then :P Boba Fett with a navigator and veteran instincts is a blast, or it was the one time I've tried it. I only got him last week

Come on...........  Real Scum players use the best they can beg, 'borrow' or steal! ! !  :ph34r:

Kavil, N'Dru, and Kath are three of my favourite Scum pilots and I wouldn't be flying them if it weren't for Most Wanted. Granted I'm no stickler for having the cards so long as you have the ships and dials, but it seems like a lot of people around here are FFG or bust when it comes to cards.

Cool imperial players don't like to have fun then :P Boba Fett with a navigator and veteran instincts is a blast, or it was the one time I've tried it. I only got him last week

Scum Boba is loads more fun w/ VI and an Engine Upgrade.

Here's a variation on a list I have yet to lose with.  Normally I use N'dru or Kavil rather than Serissu, but those both require Most Wanted.

MISCELLANEOUS INCOMING! ('cuz 1099)

99 points

PILOTS

Serissu (24)
M3-A “Scyk” Interceptor (20), Veteran Instincts (1), Stealth Device (3)

Talonbane Cobra (36)
Kihraxz Fighter (28), Expert Handling (2), Glitterstim (2), Engine Upgrade (4)

Prince Xizor (39)
StarViper (31), Veteran Instincts (1), Virago (1), Sensor Jammer (4), Glitterstim (2)

Basically, just use Talonbane to kill everything.  Xizor backs him up, Serissu backs them up.

I'm a little awkward not having any cannonfodder around for Xizor to pass hits off to, but then, I guess in that list he's really one of three glass cannons anyway.

The one thing I can't work out is if this is a list intended to face TLT or not. Serissu and Xizor's Sensor Jammers say yes, but Talonbane Cobra's ability and AGI 2 is ... kinda helpless.

[Emphasis added]

I read the title of the thread as being about playing Scum without purchasing Most Wanted, not about using Scum Upgrades in an Imperial list.

My bad.

Cheers

Baaa

[Emphasis added]

I read the title of the thread as being about playing Scum without purchasing Most Wanted, not about using Scum Upgrades in an Imperial list.

My bad.

Cheers

Baaa

Not to be pedantic (lambantic?) or lambast you, but wouldn't that be your baaad?