Sign in to follow this  
General Zod

Keeping the Peace previews?

According to Amazon its up for sale Dec 31. Chronicles up for sale Nov 30. Of course, Amazon is notoriously inacurate at times as far as "In Stock" dates can go. Still, at least its something. Call it a New Hope.....

What is amazing me is now a bunch of stuff has been on the boat for more than 9 weeks now....WTF...I m sure FFG is also saying WTF?

Krakens, Megladons, Sea Serpents, you see the sea is dark and full of dangers.

Edited by General Zod

I wonder if the reason Strongholds and Chronicles is delayed is because they somehow finished Keeping the Peace and Mask ahead of time and decided to ship them out together. /wishful thinking

Even though F&D is my favorite Mask is the one I'm looking forward to the most. So I hope both come out at the same time.

I wonder if the reason Strongholds and Chronicles is delayed is because they somehow finished Keeping the Peace and Mask ahead of time and decided to ship them out together. /wishful thinking

Even though F&D is my favorite Mask is the one I'm looking forward to the most. So I hope both come out at the same time.

It went on the Boat 9/30. So not likely. Though at the speed of the current boat who knows....