Sign in to follow this  
followmyvoice

The best pairing in LOTR

ha.

how about we do not have a second round of discussing this and it turning into a weird argument about feminism where people lose control and get abusive/nasty. 

Tauriel is a completely made up Jackson character that is not canon. Purely in the movies and not at all in anything Tolkien ever wrote or created. To any real fans of tolkiens work she is a complete joke and offensive to the rest of the material. Don't really get what your whole lesbian statement is about....?

Obvious troll is obvious and this is not a discussion people should have again as it will only lead to the moderators stepping in and locking the thread (as they should!). 

I really like Tauriel. I would have preferred if she had just been awesome without needing to be someone's love interest but it's alright I guess.

She's certainly not an insult to anyone with self esteem. I mean legolas sky walking while a tower falls should register higher if you're a 'real fan'.

The thread will get locked when invariably an abusive dork begins to get creepy and aggressive. There's nothing wrong at this point.