Sign in to follow this  
Corellian Corvette

to FFG

I will be happy once I get my hands on wave 2.

If they dont give us any into on wave 3 for awhile, fine by me, I will have enough to keep me busy for quite some time. If they do, im not gonna complain :)

I got seriously turned off from X Wing over endless waves of releases. Some of us don't have that kind of recreational cash laying around.

I don't need that in Armada.

So you expect the gaming company to not make games?

They have to put out product in a relatively consistent manner or people's dollars go to other companies.

I got seriously turned off from X Wing over endless waves of releases. Some of us don't have that kind of recreational cash laying around.

They have to put out product in a relatively consistent manner or people's dollars go to other companies.

I just want a week of fussing with my toys before knowing that I need to wait 6+ months to get the thing that I didn't know till now that I REALLY NEED!!!!!!!!!111

I don't begrudge them making money. But when you can't keep up with demand, and shove 3 waves out in a year (it felt like it, may have only been 2), it gets stupid.

I also firmly believe they have many more fighter size ships to draw from than capital sized ones before they just start releasing things just to release them.

I don't feel pressured to own more than 2 of anything so far in this game. X Wing definitely did not give that vibe off when I was buying into it.

Please don't announce Wave three until after wave two is available to purchase.

Thanks.

What if the Liberty was in it?

It would be a reason to quit. Also FFG has said no prequel content before, and that's an excellent decision.

Please don't announce Wave three until after wave two is available to purchase.

Thanks.

What if the Liberty was in it?

It would be a reason to quit. Also FFG has said no prequel content before, and that's an excellent decision.

I think he means the Liberty Mon-Cal cruiser... which wouldn't be a prequel content, I believe. But I'll let TallGiraffe clarify. :)