Sign in to follow this  
Corronjedi

What will you take home if you win sullust?

Hm, I'm and Imperial-only player. Obviously if I win outright, I'll take the ISD. But if I'm not, and the ISD is already taken, which do I choose?

I have two Raiders on pre-order already. Will I get some great upgrade cards with the Rebel ships, along with a model that can be turned into debris?

(I'm not concerned with R&V)

I am not playing Saturday most likely so there is your chance

Probably the fighter pack as the store running our tournament is you don't get the ships for free you get the right to purchase a ship at his inflated pricing.

Genrally, I support buying local instead of on line, but ^^^^^^ is one of the few reason I'd let my Amex do the walking, as it were.

Probably the fighter pack as the store running our tournament is you don't get the ships for free you get the right to purchase a ship at his inflated pricing.

Genrally, I support buying local instead of on line, but ^^^^^^ is one of the few reason I'd let my Amex do the walking, as it were.
Paying to play to earn the right to buy that expansion. . . This infuriates me. . .

I'm actually really stoked to paint the R&V pack.

The more I look at it, the more I am, too.

Coming up with alternate paint schemes for my Jumpmasters and Firesprays is going to be fun, and add some flair to my fairly boring gray TIE swarm.

Hm, I'm and Imperial-only player. Obviously if I win outright, I'll take the ISD. But if I'm not, and the ISD is already taken, which do I choose?

I have two Raiders on pre-order already. Will I get some great upgrade cards with the Rebel ships, along with a model that can be turned into debris?

(I'm not concerned with R&V)

I am not playing Saturday most likely so there is your chance

I feel your pain, but it is only a little pain, I've always enjoyed the role of GM; so I look forward to being the chief judge and not a player.  Which also means it is very likely I will be getting the squadron pack.

Edited by Edsel62