Sign in to follow this  
SgtSmackface

Looking for a GM for Dark heresy

Basically just looking for someone to GM a game over Skype and roll20, leave your Skype if you want to do it or join the game as a nonGM.

I'll leave mine here in case therere issues with me finding you.

rageusmaximus

IRL name should read Hunter

I see this is a relatively old post, BUT, I looked on roll20 because I wanted to continue my game with my group so there wouldn't have to be 3 hr drive times, but I found nothing on there for 1e Dark Heresy.  Thoughts?

I see this is a relatively old post, BUT, I looked on roll20 because I wanted to continue my game with my group so there wouldn't have to be 3 hr drive times, but I found nothing on there for 1e Dark Heresy.  Thoughts?

Sorry it took me so long to see your post! Unfortunately I have never had luck with group finding on roll20, add me on skype perhaps if you wanna search together? (assuming you're still loking as I am now.)

username is rageusmaximus

Edited by SgtSmackface

Hey guys. Is the topic still available? I'm looking for a group but never actually played trough Skype. I usually play face to face.  If you are interested in a psyker (rogue or sanctioned doesn't matter) let  me know. My Skype is anmelinte but please send me an email before cause I don't use Skype so often. The email is anmelinte@yahoo.com