Sign in to follow this  
Reiryc

I saw wave 2 ships today...

I will have at least 2 of these for sure. However I think I am still playing for the Raider this weekend.

It's funny you say that. I'm sitting here thinking about what one I'd like to win. I don't think multiple Rogues packs makes sense, and I don't think the multiple MC80's do either. But I'm genuinely more drawn to owning multiple Raiders or MC30's. I even could imagine running two ISD's over the 80's.

So this means someone is going to post the other upgrade cards that come with it soon, yes?

There may or may not be a video on these on youtube as well as a blog post. . . Or 4.. .

Any chance of being pointed in their direction? Here or by PM? My contacts in the Bothan Spynet appear to all be dead already...

I will have at least 2 of these for sure. However I think I am still playing for the Raider this weekend.

It's funny you say that. I'm sitting here thinking about what one I'd like to win. I don't think multiple Rogues packs makes sense, and I don't think the multiple MC80's do either. But I'm genuinely more drawn to owning multiple Raiders or MC30's. I even could imagine running two ISD's over the 80's.

I'm not sure about this, either. I love ISDs, but unless I did a mirror match do I really need more than one?

Multiple Rogue packs make sense to me though, since a couple of YT-1300 generics look great as protection for B-Wing swarms.

That ISD is a lot larger than the VSD than i thought. Holy crap. 

I expected there to be a larger ship than the ISD in the future but seeing the size of it and judging both on its profile and current VSD experience, anything larger wouldnt be able to turn unless it used the entire board to do so lol. That, and balance-wise what the heck would they give the rebels to answer something even larger than the ISD.

And i am anxiously awaiting this. Part of me was hoping i would get my hands on these things before Halloween but i'd be surprised if i do. Planning on doing a gigantic game against my friend while wearing my Darth Vader costume lol so more star destroyers = more iconic goodness! lol

I'm pretty disappointed with Defiance Independence. You would only really use that in the early turns to get B-Wings a little further out. However, I usually use that time to stock up on some tokens. I can't see paying 8 points for it. Boosted Coms, however, is a great upgrade for a good cost.

*Fixed*

Edited by Truthiness

I'm pretty disappointed with Defiance. You would only really use that in the early turns to get B-Wings a little further out. However, I usually use that time to stock up on some tokens. I can't see paying 8 points for it. Boosted Coms, however, is a great upgrade for a good cost.

I think you mean Independence? I think it's awesome. It really puts squadrons back on the mix, especially when it's coupled with Boosted Comms. First you can use it to get those slow B Wings in position (although it's helpful with any rebel squadrons, B Wings profit the most) and then, after a Yavaris activation or two, you can use Independence again chase down enemy ships that thought they were safe.

"Haha!" he thinks. "I've outrun those pesky squadrons!"

"Oh yeah?" you reply. "Watch this"

I'm pretty disappointed with Defiance. You would only really use that in the early turns to get B-Wings a little further out. However, I usually use that time to stock up on some tokens. I can't see paying 8 points for it. Boosted Coms, however, is a great upgrade for a good cost.

I think you mean Independence? I think it's awesome. It really puts squadrons back on the mix, especially when it's coupled with Boosted Comms. First you can use it to get those slow B Wings in position (although it's helpful with any rebel squadrons, B Wings profit the most) and then, after a Yavaris activation or two, you can use Independence again chase down enemy ships that thought they were safe.

"Haha!" he thinks. "I've outrun those pesky squadrons!"

"Oh yeah?" you reply. "Watch this"

*Drifts lazily to the left*

Thanks and well done Lyraeus!

MC80 Command cruiser with projection experts, redundant shields, boosted comms, slaved turrets and independence?

138 points?

Seems like a great support/command ship? Could strip out the slaved turrets and redundant shelds to save 14 points, make it 124 and it would be almost as effective.

Thanks and well done Lyraeus!

MC80 Command cruiser with projection experts, redundant shields, boosted comms, slaved turrets and independence?

138 points?

Seems like a great support/command ship? Could strip out the slaved turrets and redundant shelds to save 14 points, make it 124 and it would be almost as effective.

Sounds good to me.

I would leave the Redundant Shields if you are moving them to other ships.

boosted comms are dead ******* sexy

dash being 24 makes a lot more sense than 26

dat blue ion better-than-intel + skreed...

what the hell do projector experts do?

also, how the blue **** is Independence worth 8 points? I can barely justify 3 for that

Defiance all day it is!

Edited by ficklegreendice