Sign in to follow this  
Reiryc

I saw wave 2 ships today...

.... and what struck me was the difference in the size of the ships.

The star destroyer is really big. 

Yet the raider was about the size of my thumb.  The MC30 also was much smaller than i had expected.

I took a picture of them in their boxes (they won't be unwrapped until saturday -- tourney day) so the picture isn't that helpful for really seeing the sizes.

I just wanted to add to that opinion, since I saw them at my local store today; The ISD is absolutely huge. I would be very surprised if someone is disappointing with the size of it. Also, the paint jobs were gorgeous compared to the core and wave one stuff, especially the rebel ships. The frigate is a good looking model.

Edited by Viper Jr.

How does the MC80 star cruiser compare with the ISD? I don't know if we've ever had a clear and direct comparison between the two as the Home One preview article used VSDs. It would be nice to know just how tall and wide the MC80 actually is as it is difficult to tell with all those curves. Thanks.

Hopped up Vader on a bicycle, all the Bothins were worth it.

But kill a few more, just to be sure. :)

But, on a more serious note, I think you shouldn't post any picks of anything that FFG hasn't shown already. And, if you are TOs hoping to play and get to the last round, you shouldn't even peak at the unspoiled stuff.

Hopped up Vader on a bicycle, all the Bothins were worth it.

But kill a few more, just to be sure. :)

But, on a more serious note, I think you shouldn't post any picks of anything that FFG hasn't shown already. And, if you are TOs hoping to play and get to the last round, you shouldn't even peak at the unspoiled stuff.

I'm not a tournament organizer and I'm not participating in any of the events.  Won't be able to get my own ships until the rest of you guys.

Yeah,I need to figure out my pick n pluck foam setup. And it looks like I'll need my 2nd tier in my storage box asap.

I have to get another TSTAK case and foam. . .

I wonder how the Tucson for this will be made. . .

20150937.jpg

Is this the image that you are looking for?

get them posted online. . . By Thursday. . . I am a Modern Star Wars Admiral. . .

Fixed.

Improved

I hope someone can pull off getting a comparison between the ISD, VSD and MC80!

I'll have to drive about 3 hours just to get a chance at seeing them.