Sign in to follow this  
w1ndst0rm

Orange Pegs and Bases are broken.

I'm really happy to hear that orange bases are the most powerful since those are the ones I was planning on buying anyway. I was on the fence about whether to get 2 sets or not, but now that seems mandatory.

My only issue is that now I feel like everyone will be using orange bases and that's going to get stale pretty fast. I hope the other colors have some good things going for them that the community just hasn't discovered yet.

Edited by Budgernaut

What I'm worried about is the effect of mixed base/peg combos. We already have players minmaxing and munchkining colors: I just read a post a little back about the "Holly Jolly" red/green combo; are we going to see blue/orange next? Heaven forbid FFG to make a yellow base, I am not doing games in a world where yellow/purple is possible.

Color-wheel.gif      Behold, the new meta.

"My god, it's full of colors!"

Edited by OneKelvin

Look, orange bases are obviously strong and are OBVIOUSLY going to be difficult to handle if you just run the same lists and play the same way you've been used to with clear bases. But good players should be able to adapt to them. Good players. Good players. GOOOOOOOOD PLAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEERRRSSS!!!!!