Sign in to follow this  
w1ndst0rm

Orange Pegs and Bases are broken.

I mean, how did these things make it out of play testing?

I'm going to put Orange Pegs and Bases on all of my lists and easy button my way to X-Wing World Champion. (As long as I don't run into a three Blue Peg and Base list. I hear those are OP.)

No one is even going to buy the purple Pegs and Bases- you can get more options for the same cost out of Red or Green Pegs and Bases... Wait a minute; what do you expect us to do with all of the clear bases that we already bought but are now worthless? Corporate greed at its finest. (Or is that at its worst?)

Anyway seriously FFG, no pink Pegs and Bases? Why do you hate your player base so much?

Too soon?

Love, w1ndst0rm

A lot of players wanted them......but I guess swimming in to much p!$$ and vinegar has dulled you to realize there are others that play this game.  I personally won't buy any except the clear for replacement needs or grey and black once those come out, but I'm not going to roll on the forum floor kicking about the others.

I'm going to put Orange Pegs and Bases on all of my lists and easy button my way to X-Wing World Champion. (As long as I don't run into a three Blue Peg and Base list. I hear those are OP.)

No one is even going to buy the purple Pegs and Bases- you can get more options for the same cost out of Red or Green Pegs and Bases... Wait a minute; what do you expect us to do with all of the clear bases that we already bought but are now worthless? Corporate greed at its finest. (Or is that at its worst?)

Anyway seriously FFG, no pink Pegs and Bases? Why do you hate your player base so much?

Too soon?

Love, w1ndst0rm

A lot of players wanted them......but I guess swimming in to much p!$$ and vinegar has dulled you to realize there are others that play this game.  I personally won't buy any except the clear for replacement needs or grey and black once those come out, but I'm not going to roll on the forum floor kicking about the others.

It's okay, it is a joke post.

Too soon?

Love, w1ndst0rm

He's bashing skyfallers, not the pegs.

how will this nerf affect Wave 9 though? It probably seemed like a good idea at the time but now we'll have to re-nerf the nerf. Probably will get a sticker pack in the Scum Epic ship to cover the colors (which will be the only reason to buy that) if I want to be tournament viable. Thanks for nothing FFG :{

Edited by nathankc

Another thing we will probably NEED to buy to play in tournaments. If I don't my friends I regularly play with will call me a filthy casual. I already get made fun of because I still use cardboard tokens #firstworldproblem

Cardboard tokens will be phased out 3 months after the release of Wave 8.

That's when the Elite Tournament Acrylic Template and Token The Force Awakens Core Set (ETATTTFACS) will be released...

;)

Another thing we will probably NEED to buy to play in tournaments. If I don't my friends I regularly play with will call me a filthy casual. I already get made fun of because I still use cardboard tokens #firstworldproblem

Cardboard tokens will be phased out 3 months after the release of Wave 8.

That's when the Elite Tournament Acrylic Template and Token The Force Awakens Core Set (ETATTTFACS) will be released...

;)

I'll wait for

Complete Elite Tournament Acrylic Template and Token The Force Awakens Core Set (CETATTTFACS)

That's cuz you play for not winning :percentage

OP is wrong. Red ones are best, red onez is wut goes tha fastest

That's cuz you play for not winning :percentage

OP is wrong. Red ones are best, red onez is wut goes tha fastest

Um, nuh-uh.