Mu0n729

Which preview will be out today?

My money is on Gui(dance) C(hip)!

The TIE Advanced is my second most wanted after the Mist Hunter (well, maybe third after the Gozanti...there's three more TIE pilots in that pack), and the Guidance Chimp is definitely a large part of that.

The JM5k, like scum ships tend to, seems to have the most interesting set of cards to me, so I would love to see that previewed. Dang it Mu0n! I got over hyped for the possibility of a preview last Friday, and now you are pumping me for another one that might not even happen!

Wasnt friday the preview day? When did they switch to monday?

Anyway,i guess i'm most excited for the new crew cards and tractor beam, so any preview other than TAP sounds interesting.

New flight stands.

Brace for the Red Peg meta.

UGH THE RED PEG META IT TOO GOOD

NERF RED PEGS.. MAKE THEM CRIMSON

I don't know how the synergy between red pegs and red dice made it past the playtesters. At least green dice aren't as reliable as red dice, so their synergy with green pegs is balanced.

New flight stands.

Brace for the Red Peg meta.

UGH THE RED PEG META IT TOO GOOD

NERF RED PEGS.. MAKE THEM CRIMSON

I don't know how the synergy between red pegs and red dice made it past the playtesters. At least green dice aren't as reliable as red dice, so their synergy with green pegs is balanced.

I need FGD to comment on here to find out if its true that Fickle Green Pegs are just as inefficient as the dice they're named after.